Hello! Which guitar should i buy. Yamaha Pacifica 112v, Squier Standard Strat, Cort G250. They are all equipped with HSS pickups, all strat shaped bodys, aroud the same price... Which one would you buy and why?
The Yamaha Pacifica is widely regarded as the best bang for your buck guitar there is at that price range, so I would go for that one.
Quote by N1ghtmar3C1n3ma
The Yamaha Pacifica is widely regarded as the best bang for your buck guitar there is at that price range, so I would go for that one.

+1
Gets my vote
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Having played the Yamaha before and owning a Squier Strat I'd lean towards the Squier. They have earnt a good reputation for producing great starter guitars (sound, price, playability).
Play them all first if you can though.

P.S. I own several Yamaha acoustics and highly rate them but their electric guitars have never lived up to to those same standards for me personally.
Last edited by mattgreen2205 at Jun 8, 2015,
Quote by N1ghtmar3C1n3ma

This. I would get the Yamaha Pacifica too.
Yamaha Pacifica gets my vote too. Earned its reputation as nothing else than a stellar beginners instrument through being just that.

Top that off with a nice choice of colours, and it doesn't look to bad either.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
Quote by kitarmen
Hello! Which guitar should i buy. Yamaha Pacifica 112v, Squier Standard Strat, Cort G250. They are all equipped with HSS pickups, all strat shaped bodys, aroud the same price... Which one would you buy and why?

Squier - there are great and they are easy to sell when you upgrade. There's no beating a Squier on cost/quality - they're dirt cheap and actually useable.
The Yamaha Pacifica was my first guitar and I regret thinking I would look cool in a video if I smashed it :/
Just on reputation, the Pacifica, but all three are respectablemakes.

However, you can have all kinds of unexpected surprises, good and bad. I recently bought an oldish Vietmanese-made (not Chinese) Peavey in the hock shop for Oz$65. I was planning on extensive modding, but it is so good, functionally and cosmetically, I'm keeping it as-is. The point is, you should try as many as you can, if feasible.
Pacifica for sure. Always wanted one of them to mess around with/mod. Great guitars for the money. I'd only consider Squier if you were looking at the Classic Vibe series.