I thought this was awesome.

I'm not going to comment on the vocals, because I have no business doing so and I thought they were good.

I thought that the keyboard was nicely prominent throughout, and I think my favorite touch that you put on the song is the little downward arpeggio during the verses (like at 0:56-0:58). The introduction of the electric guitar was also well done.

My only criticism at this point was that the string instruments could have been utilized more. Knowing that you have and use those instruments, I was hoping for a little more during the first half of the song. They're included well later, but I feel like they could really add some melodic flourishes during other parts as well.

Great quality as well, btw.

Well done dude
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
I thought this was awesome.

I'm not going to comment on the vocals, because I have no business doing so and I thought they were good.

I thought that the keyboard was nicely prominent throughout, and I think my favorite touch that you put on the song is the little downward arpeggio during the verses (like at 0:56-0:58). The introduction of the electric guitar was also well done.

Hey thanks for the kind words, man.

My only criticism at this point was that the string instruments could have been utilized more. Knowing that you have and use those instruments, I was hoping for a little more during the first half of the song. They're included well later, but I feel like they could really add some melodic flourishes during other parts as well.

Yeah, I can understand that. My problem is that I tend to overuse them, so I've been trying to get away from that.

Great quality as well, btw.

Well done dude

Thanks again!
Check out my band Disturbed