Holy fuuuck what is wrong with my ear man it's like I have the devil ear fvcking me with a 10 inch dick holy shit man. How do I get rid of this pain man?! I can't go to the doctor because of poor people reasons. I have been downing acetaminophen pills like no tomorrow but the only help so much. Guys how do you cure an ear ache?!
Quote by So-Cal
maybe get some antibiotics or something

Yeah will do, but I feel like for the past 6 months or so I've had an ear infection on and off for weeks. I don't know why though, not like I use in-ear headphones or anything and I live in a pretty clean house.
its the best when it affects yr balance trust me fun times

do you clean your ears with anything

i find it best to avoid cleaning and let them do their own thing
I'm afraid you've got Earbola.

You may have only 50 years to live.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Probably got acute otitis media (inner ear infection basically), if it's on-off pain and you havent seen a doctor/had medication. Chuck some boric acid in there

Try keeping your ear(s) dry when you shower/bathe (use cotton ball/equivalent if possible) and definitely don't get soap in there. If you swim in public pools that'll contribute too
Last edited by sam b at Jun 8, 2015,
I've heard basil essential oil on the back of the ear can be helpful.

If you can get your hands on it.
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
Quote by So-Cal
do you clean your ears with anything

i find it best to avoid cleaning and let them do their own thing

this, just keep things as quiet as possible, try not to move your head about too much. I've been getting sharp earaches that last for about half a minute because I've been slightly ill and a little blocked up, shit sucks. There's nothing much you can do apart from wait for it to stop. Pinching your nose and trying to breathe out with your mouth closed might help, it clears out my ears when I get water in them, and I think it helps earaches if its caused by a block (Or it'll make it 50 times worse as it hurts when I do it to get the water out, so don't sue me if it goes wrong, google it or something first)

and don't stick stuff in there either, cotton buds are not meant for cleaning ears, all they do is jam the wax further into the canal where it builds up. My mum worked as a nurse and the amount of middle aged people with hearing problems from doing that is astonishing, its really not a good thing to be doing. She always said that nothing smaller *than your elbow should be going in your ears
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Jun 8, 2015,
Quote by VillainousLatin
Yeah will do, but I feel like for the past 6 months or so I've had an ear infection on and off for weeks. I don't know why though, not like I use in-ear headphones or anything and I live in a pretty clean house.

the past six months? m8...
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I had earache this one time when I was a kid. I don't know how to cure it but it hurt like a bitch.

I guess you could always just chop your ear off and cut out all the inside parts.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
I had earache

"South of England"?

Do you mean Africa? Your Englandish is awful
My God, it's full of stars!
shots fired dreadnought hates africans
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Bladez22
She always said that nothing bigger than your elbow should be going in your ears

umm..smaller, right? nothing smaller than your elbow?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
umm..smaller, right? nothing smaller than your elbow?

i meant that yeah, my bad lol
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
one time in 3rd grade the teacher yelled really loud in my face because I was dozing off and I started crying and said "UH I HAVE AN EAR INFECTION" because that seemed like it would be a good reason the loud noise made me cry. The teacher took me to the nurse and i wasted everyone's time.

I heard lemon juice in the ear is supposed to treat ear pain

Also if you're not supposed to use Q-Tips how are you supposed to clean your ears?
they clean themselves for the most part, you can get them done by a doctor with some fluid stuff, and i think you can do it at home too. using them on the fleshy part is fine, just dont stick them in
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Dreadnought
"South of England"?

Do you mean Africa? Your Englandish is awful

Yes I do mean Africa. I am actually a millionaire Nigerian Prince. Please send me your bank details/card pin number. I wish to give you my inheritance. Also my earache.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Weaponized
"they clean themselves" THEN WHY ARE THEY SO DIRTY

i dunno, they're your ears, why do they get so dirty?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Baby Joel
shots fired dreadnought hates africans

better hide yr dashikis friend!