Page 1 of 2
I think I might only come here when I'm drinking.|
I haven't had a serious drink in months. And right now, I'm like "screw it" and getting a little wasted at 8AM
But I work night shift, so it's basically like having a few beers at 8PM for the day shift right?

I dunno... what exactly else I was gonna type here. Ohwell.

https://magentavoyeur.bandcamp.com/
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
More often than not, I'm plastered when I post here.

Edit: To hell with your advertisement. Put it in your sig if you want it to last.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Last edited by Zaphikh at Jun 8, 2015,
I don't drink much, once, maybe twice a week I'll get above tipsy.

occasionally will get completely shitfaced like last Sunday.

EDIT: ^ that explains some stuff
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
On the weekends when I have liquor (sometimes not even then).
I'd say I only buy a bottle every once or twice every 3 months or more.

But if you include drinks made by restaurants I'd say I have a few at least once or twice a month, depending on occasion.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Oi man it's not even my advertisment shit.

Actually that's what I was gonna say, It IS what I was listening to at the time of posting, and there doesn't appear to be anywhere else to post that kind of thing as a topic of its own so......

I'm drunk and what's it to ya?
It might be a "free" internet nobody asked you to click on the damn link.

Go cry into some custard. That'll learn ya.
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
I drink 1-2 liters of water a day to stay optimally hydrated
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I fancy myself a beer connoisseur, and hopefully a wine connoisseur in the future.

I don't drink that much. I get pretty bad hangovers, so that naturally limits me. I also care a lot for my fitness, and that further limits my drinking.

But some days I do like to let loose

edit: I drink about a gallon of water a day, sometimes more sometimes less.
My God, it's full of stars!
like thirty litres or something
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Dreadnought
I fancy myself a beer connoisseur, and hopefully a wine connoisseur in the future.

I don't drink that much. I get pretty bad hangovers, so that naturally limits me. I also care a lot for my fitness, and that further limits my drinking.

But some days I do like to let loose

edit: I drink about a gallon of water a day, sometimes more sometimes less.

beer/wine connoisseurs are some of the most pretentious people I've ever met

I'm not a big fan of wine, but I do like beer, getting lectured by people on my choice of larger is hilarious. Yes I will drink Fosters, because its cold, cheap, and cheerful. I don't give a shit about your snobby £4.50 pint of magic piss

i don't like the judgey ones, or people who judge me for what i drink in general. i give 0
shits about what i'm drinking, if it tastes good and gets me drunk its a

as for alcohol, how much i drink depends on who i'm with and what i'm doing. i enjoy a beer or two with the gf every now and then on the weekends, but i haven't gotten properly drunk in ages, and i honestly doubt i will again
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Last edited by Bladez22 at Jun 8, 2015,
Quote by Bladez22
beer/wine connoisseurs are some of the most pretentious people I've ever met

I'm not a big fan of wine, but I do like beer, getting lectured by people on my choice of larger is hilarious. Yes I will drink Fosters, because its cold, cheap, and cheerful. I don't give a shit about your snobby £4.50 pint of magic piss

i don't like the judgey ones, or people who judge me for what i drink in general. i give 0 shits about what i'm drinking, if it tastes good and gets me drunk its a

Cool bro

Only people who are already douchey and then who also claim to be beer/wine connoisseurs will give you a hard time for anything.

I do enjoy a good beer (no IPAs, thank you) but I also like to get balls deep into a 40 of OE.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Cool bro

Only people who are already douchey and then who also claim to be beer/wine connoisseurs will give you a hard time for anything.

I do enjoy a good beer (no IPAs, thank you) but I also like to get balls deep into a 40 of OE.

that's true (wasnt aiming that at you btw)

beer is good, i keep meaning to try some ales and stuff at some point. i want to try brewing my own mead too
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Weaponized
I drink a lot of water. I drink alcohol once a week. I drink soda sometimes.

ya and COFFEE too

Haven't tasted an alcoholic beverage that made me want more and I don't enjoy being drunk that much anymore either, so I rarely drink.

I drink loads of coffee and water tho
I drink alcohol once or twice a week (usually ale but sometimes lager)
Sometimes that feels like not enough. Other times (like tonight) it feels like too much. if I wasn't poor it would feel like not enough more often, or something.

I drink enough water every day though. And tea/coffee/hot chocolate.
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Jun 8, 2015,
Quote by Bladez22
I drink 1-2 liters of water a day to stay optimally hydrated

I also drink quite a bit of water every day

As for alcohol, i've tried it once in my entire life. No desire to drink.
Depends on the party and what I feel like drinking :p
Last edited by ElAngelo at Jun 8, 2015,
It's very, very rare that I drink. I had a few beers at a wedding reception last week. I've been to three parties where alcohol was served so far since I've been out of school, but I didn't drink.

If I decide to have a drink, I'll just have a few to get a buzz. I haven't been drunk in years. I just don't like the taste, I'm not crazy about how it makes you feel, and I'm allergic to alcohol.
Quote by S-Gsus
I think I might only come here when I'm drinking.|
I haven't had a serious drink in months. And right now, I'm like "screw it" and getting a little wasted at 8AM
But I work night shift, so it's basically like having a few beers at 8PM for the day shift right?

I dunno... what exactly else I was gonna type here. Ohwell.

https://magentavoyeur.bandcamp.com/

Was this ever so subtly an attempt to get us to check out your music?
Free Ali
I don't drink as much anymore, even now that I turned 21. I should use this opportunity though to try some obscure hipster beers that beer snobs rave about.
I usually just drink soda, but I've been trying really hard to stick to just drinking water. It feels impossible for me to drink a lot of water.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
I usually drink a six pack or so around once a week. I like good dark beers, but I do drink cheaper beers as well as long as they're not like natural ice or something equally horrible.
I'm a ****face hipster who drinks maybe a six pack a week of various craft beers. Prefer stouts, reds sometimes IPAs. Don't care much for hard alcohol except for certain rums
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
5-6 glasses of water a day
2-3 cups of tea
1 coffee a month
2-3 alcoholic beverages a month
cat
I'm UG's champion drinker.

But it's not a competition. I'm always for more drinking buddies.

I'm working for a few hours still, so I'll be sober until then.

I often work overnight shifts, so I do the early morning drinking thing too. It's classy.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by neidnarb11890
1 scotch 1 bourbon 1 beer

Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
*whisper* it's "1 bourbon, 1scotch..."
when i start drinking its a pretty big struggle to resist the urge to keep drinking until i can barely walk or im out of alcohol. so i tend to limit myself when i buy alcohol and that is also why i enjoy going out for a pint or two (because its so expensive my cheapness overrides my alcoholic star bloodlines).
I'm not allowed to drink anymore.
My doctor says morphine and alcohol don't mix.
And given that I know someone who's cousin died recently from a mixture of vodka and morphine, I think alcohol is off of my menu.

I was a Rum and Coke guy.
Quote by CodeMonk

I guess it's not terrible giving up something you sucked at to begin with.
Quote by CodeMonk
I'm not allowed to drink anymore.
My doctor says morphine and alcohol don't mix.
And given that I know someone who's cousin died recently from a mixture of vodka and morphine, I think alcohol is off of my menu.

On the other hand, you're on morphine. On the other other hand, you had to be prescribed morphine. On the other other other hand, you're on morphine. Why have you got so many hands?
Quote by snipelfritz
I guess it's not terrible giving up something you sucked at to begin with.

Wow, two counts of preposition stranding in one sentence. Your shtick's been exposed. #fakegrammarnerd
Free Ali
Page 1 of 2