After Church service this past Sunday, I had wanted to take my friend's synth keyboard home to get some neat patches going. But by the time I had gotten home, the synth wasn't in my truck so I presumed I just left it at the front door of the Church building.

So I arrived at the building again today and was asking about the synth I had left, and the executive minister said he hadn't seen it. We checked the cameras and I had taken the synth out of the building...

I had forgotten that, when driving home, I saw a red and grey box tumble from my truck. I though I had just hit a box from the side of the road.

No.

I left the synth on top of my truck and it fell off.

tl;dr i owe my friend $150, and that is $150 less to the AC30 fund :'C
don't let me borrow your stuff
ITT talk about the stupids you have completed or insult me about this event
Last edited by Will Lane at Jun 9, 2015,
Quote by Will Lane
After Church service this past Sunday,

olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I just wasted 3 hours goofing off on the internet while some big system report was compling and exporting in the background.

get the report, saved the data file to desktop, applied some filters and then deleted the huge amounts of data that I don't need for the moment and even though I used "Saved as" to make a new file, it seems at some point I must've ctrl+s to overwrite the original data. I usually copy paste the filterered data to a new sheet, so somewhere in the process I derped and deleted the old sheet and saved the file.

now have to re-run the whole damn report to get the data so I can use it for other stuff.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Baby Joel
olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
how humourous
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I put a bit too much milk on my cereal this morning, so I had more milk than I wanted with my cereal this morning
Quote by theguitarist
I just wasted 3 hours goofing off on the internet while some big system report was compling and exporting in the background.

get the report, saved the data file to desktop, applied some filters and then deleted the huge amounts of data that I don't need for the moment and even though I used "Saved as" to make a new file, it seems at some point I must've ctrl+s to overwrite the original data. I usually copy paste the filterered data to a new sheet, so somewhere in the process I derped and deleted the old sheet and saved the file.

now have to re-run the whole damn report to get the data so I can use it for other stuff.

So you get to screw off for another 3 hours? What's the downside?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
So you get to screw off for another 3 hours? What's the downside?

getting shit from the finance director about why I haven't gotten all the reports out today.

guy thinks I'm not taking his vague "pls do this asap" email seriously and so I had to have a 5 min phone convo with him making up bs tech reasons while it's taking so long.

I mean if I wasn't told about this last minute and expected to do magic, I'd be pretty chill right now but what can you do.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Last night I had one drink too many and made myself sick. I already felt sick before that drink so it was kind of stupid. But not sticking-a-synth-on-top-a-truck-and-forgetting-about-it stupid.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Baby Joel
olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Wouldn't be laughing if this was a story about gays instead of christians.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Will Lane
I had wanted to take my friend's synth keyboard home to get some neat patches going. [...] i owe my friend $150

What kind of patches did you expect to get from a $150 synth? What actual synth is $150?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Acϵ♠
Wouldn't be laughing if this was a story about gays instead of christians.

Would it be ok to maybe just chuckle if it was about gay christians?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Will Lane
or insult me about this event

Well now that you gave me permission I don't want to do it

Ya nerd
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by theogonia777
What kind of patches did you expect to get from a $150 synth? What actual synth is $150?

yeah this confused me as well
Quote by theogonia777
He bought it used for $150 I think. New it is maybe $250. Alesis Micron.

In the time I did get to work with it, I got some decent patches going but they needed tweaking.
---
Also, I just ate lunch at an all-black staffed restaurant. I try to avoid dark sodas like coke and pepsi. But instead of asking for a "clear soda", I asked for a "white soda". Thanks Freud.

today is not my day no
Quote by Will Lane
He bought it used for $150 I think. New it is maybe $250. Alesis Micron.

In the time I did get to work with it, I got some decent patches going but they needed tweaking.
---
Also, I just ate lunch at an all-black staffed restaurant. I try to avoid dark sodas like coke and pepsi. But instead of asking for a "clear soda", I asked for a "white soda". Thanks Freud.

today is not my day no

LOL
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by sam b
I put a bit too much milk on my cereal this morning, so I had more milk than I wanted with my cereal this morning

the horror
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I have never left a soda on top of my car let alone somebody else's shit that I'm supposed to return.

P retarded brah
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Baby Joel

Quote by theguitarist

when you do this often enough you learn to backup everything somewhat important

git repos

git repos everywhere
Gods way of punishing you for going to church. Should know better.
Some have friends....

... others have guitars....

Hey, it's uhh... 4:20....

Thought you'd like to know is all.

I am not here to make you laugh, I'm here to make you horny.
if i understand this correctly, and i think i do, you had the chance to "get some neat patches going" for free that are normally $250. Instead you didn't get any patches and now have to pay $150?

NORMALLY, I would tell you this deal could not possibly work out in your favor. This time though, I think you've learned a valuable lesson that balances out the equation: if you're ever sitting at home and there's nothing on TV, go down to church and watch some security cams with your minister of choice.
Sounds like you drank too much church goon if you put a f ucking keyboard on the top of your truck and didn't tie it up. Should have sobered up with their free crackers before driving home.
Quote by sam b
9/6/15: Never forget

You poured too much milk in your cereal and now you've written the date incorrectly. And I thought the OP was shameful.
Quote by wafflesyrup
You poured too much milk in your cereal and now you've written the date incorrectly. And I thought the OP was shameful.

ddmmyy is a perfectly valid date format, and far superior to all others.
Oh William. :c

I hope your friend wasn't too mad and will forgive you eventually. If not, he's not really a friend, now is he?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by slapsymcdougal
ddmmyy is a perfectly valid date format, and far superior to all others.

Ho ho ho! Now this is rich! A bold claim by a bold man, though regrettably perfectly suited to a thread of self confessed stupidity! For shame!
Quote by wafflesyrup
Ho ho ho! Now this is rich! A bold claim by a bold man, though regrettably perfectly suited to a thread of self confessed stupidity! For shame!

are you seriously going to argue over date format?

this even dumber than your concept of self-confessed stupidity, unintentionally self-confessed idiocy.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by snipelfritz

I hope your friend wasn't too mad and will forgive you eventually. If not, he's not really a friend, now is he?

Or maybe he does this kind of shit all the time and that was the last straw?

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by wafflesyrup

You say that, but shouldn't you be making toys, Santa?
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Or maybe he does this kind of shit all the time and that was the last straw?

When I called him up, he just laughed the whole time.
Quote by Will Lane
When I called him up, he just laughed the whole time.

Pfft he's probably bad mouthing you behind your back at this very moment.

You have to set an example and kill him now, there's no other option.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Pfft he's probably bad mouthing you behind your back at this very moment.

You have to set an example and kill him now, there's no other option.
i'll put him on top my truck problem solved
Quote by Will Lane
i'll put him on top my truck problem solved

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Not the worst bump, but It's kinda still funny/sad that Will did a stupid.

mostly unfortunate
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day