Out of Kandinsky, Klee, and Mondrian, what do you like and/or dislike about their work and why?

I'm NOT asking who's better. You can tell me who YOU like better, but that doesn't make one form of expression more valid than another.

We all know music is subjective, but IDGAF, because this thread is about abstract visual art, and we could all use a bit of appreciation for something outside of our fields.
"There are two styles of music. Good music and bad music." -Duke Ellington

"If you really think about it, the guitar is a pointless instrument." - Robert Fripp
6 Degrees of Separation right?

"If you really think about it, the guitar is a pointless instrument." - Robert Fripp
Kandinsky. His artwork is more full of life in my opinion, and is the only of those three that somewhat engages my mind.

That being said, i am not a big art enthusiast. My appreciation for art is mainly directed towards the work of H.R. Giger. I love the dark, dystopian retro-futurism in much of his work. It probably helps that i am a big Alien fan as well.
Fusion and jazz musician, a fan of most music.

Quote by Guthrie Govan
“If you steal from one person it's theft, and if you steal from lots of people it's research”

Quote by Chick Corea
"Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything."
You figured that since this is a music theory board, people would know about bullshit.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Yeah Sickz, although there's something about Mondrian that is incredibly pleasing to my eyes to look at.

All those minimal forms, it's like you're seeing everything at once.

I'm being satirical. Only in music do we have these super popularity contests where people actually think you can be objectively "more art worthy" than someone else.

Or something like that, it's completely insane.

Quote by Jet Penguin
I'm being satirical. Only in music do we have these super popularity contests where people actually think you can be objectively "more art worthy" than someone else.

Or something like that, it's completely insane.

Yes...

I was saying "wtf", because you created a mirror thread. I know WHY you did it. I just don't like that you ACTUALLY did it.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I just don't like that you ACTUALLY did it.

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
^Pretty much.

Damn, that's one huge Kandinsky.