Anyone here tried using these? I'm planning to put sharkfin inlays on my Ibanez S320. FYI the S320 only has one fret inlay on the 12th fret so everything else looks clean.

Do they fall off at some point when playing? any cons from people who tried using one?
I would assume they will wear out eventually. Although, a few years back, I had some reproduction Decepticon logo stickers over my dots on a guitar and they held on pretty well. Didn't mess with the action very much, either.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
If stickers mess with your action they must weigh a ****inng ton or use extremely thick material.
No friggin way I'd put glue on the fretboard. Well maybe it'd be ok on a varnished board but otherwise it's noodle doodle world where vanity matters more than practicality.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
They work fine for a good while, but eventually they will need to be replaced. Unless they serve a functional purpose I would go with the plain board. Up to you, but I doubt they will look that great anyways, most the ones I've seen have been cheesey
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
i am with cath. i wouldn't put them on a 'board. no way in hell.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/