I purchased this guitar directly from Ryan Morgan of Misery Signals. It's a 2005 ESP Horizon NT-II. I've wanted this model guitar for years, and Ryan has been my favourite guitarist for years, with Misery Signals being my favourite band for years. When this came up for sale, I absolutely had to buy it.

I own a 2006 black model LTD MH-1000, and wasn't expecting too much of a difference between them. I was wrong - the Horizon blows away the MH. The MH is an extremely good sounding guitar (Tom from Architects used the 2006 black MH-1000 for years and years), but the Horizon sounds clearer and all-round better. They also feel totally different to play, which is surprising.

Anyway, here are pictures. He was nice enough to throw me in some picks and also sign the truss rod cover. I'm incredibly happy right now - Ryan has been such an influence on my writing style, and to own his personal guitar is amazing.

Here is a video of him using it on stage and below are some pictures!

RIP Tom Searle.
Not sure if Zhaezzy's trolling or not.

Still, beautiful. I've always wanted an ESP Horizon model.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
excellent
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sweet score man. Love that finish
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
very nice! congrats!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
beautiful.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
nice man congrats, that's super dope
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Very nice!

I have an ESP also and I didn't think there was any appreciable difference between LTD 1000s (of which I've owned several and they're great guitars) and ESPs, until I owned one!
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Very nice!

I have an ESP also and I didn't think there was any appreciable difference between LTD 1000s (of which I've owned several and they're great guitars) and ESPs, until I owned one!

Definitely a big difference! The ESP actually feels like a work of art in my hands. Thats the only way to describe it.
RIP Tom Searle.
that's pretty awesome man. you'd never expect to end up owning a guitar from someone you're a huge fan of. that's awesome he signed the truss rod cover too! enjoy it!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

No idea who this guy is (or his band) but ESPs are always nice. Enjoy it!
Custom guitars, vintage amps, boutique pedals. Blah, blah, blah.
Right on! What beautiful axe HNGD
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge