The recording quality isn't the best. There is too much reverb on the guitar for the space you're recording in, and I can hear the strings. Plus I had a heart attack when your phone rang.

I think that you're clearly a great guitarist, at least technically. However your pinky looks just painful, even though you're fast as hell the curled up finger tells the audience that your technique isn't that perfect after all. Still, I'm no one to criticize your technique, I can't play with even a third of that speed.

The music itself was nice in my opinion. I enjoyed the melodies and progressions you went through and it was interesting enough thoroughly. You did go way overboard with the sweeps at one point, but I kind of expect no less when I see the word "neo-classical". There's a lot more to classical music than just arpeggios Overall, I think that it was a good improv and you have some hell of a technique, I'm pretty impressed. Even though there were some flaws with both the technical and the musical aspects, I think that they're way outweighed by the positive sides.

But seriously, man. Those texts nearly killed me.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Quote by Kevätuhri
the curled up finger tells the audience that your technique isn't that perfect after all. Still, I'm no one to criticize your technique, I can't play with even a third of that speed.

What's wrong with my curled up finger?
Ergonomy, economy of motion, that sort of thing. If you curl it up like that it's in an uncomfortable position and it might hinder the movement of your whole hand. It also really limits your speed and versatility. you're basically neglecting 25% of your potential if you don't use the pinky properly.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Quote by Kevätuhri
Ergonomy, economy of motion, that sort of thing. If you curl it up like that it's in an uncomfortable position and it might hinder the movement of your whole hand. It also really limits your speed and versatility. you're basically neglecting 25% of your potential if you don't use the pinky properly.

Lol...if you only knew...