Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by guitarxo
I have one it's pink and purple

Nice, I'ma steal it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
seriously, who the **** wears a hat to bed
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Re: why

Nightcaps were intended to keep your head warm. If you don't have heat in your bedroom and it is cold, it still serves a purpose.
Free Ali
hey so now that OPs question was answered

I want this hat where can I find it

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
hey so now that OPs question was answered

I want this hat where can I find it

You can't. You've got a better chance of going to the moon than to Hogwarts. Far better.

But you can buy a crappy facsimile of it.

http://www.costumeexpress.com/p/34804/harry-potter-sorting-hat
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Jun 11, 2015,
haha

if you want to look like mister bean

or just badass....
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by ErikLensherr
Nice, I'ma steal it.

No you can't, I need it to keep my hair tidy
cat
Quote by guitarxo
No you can't, I need it to keep my hair tidy

I need it to look fly while I'm sleeping. One of these sounds more important than the other.
Quote by jakesmellspoo