Since I'm a new member and I cant post in the Electric Guitar section on the forums. Can someone please identify my guitar?

I picked this guitar up from a friend and i guess it was his dads guitar from the 80's or 90's IDK??? He bought a new LTD and gave me this guitar in exchange if i buy a new Floyd rose for it.

After looking at it I don't know what the hell it is. On the head it says its a ESP but on the back of the body it has the Kramer logo. My friend told me its a ESP mirage but I cant find it on the "internets".

Guitar Pictures

http://imgur.com/a/RIt1t
Looks to me like you have bits of different guitars. The body is kramer, the neck is ESP, and the hardware may not be original. The body is the same shape as the mirage but that handle is not a standard feature and can only be custom made. It was probably a mirage to start with but whoever owned it must have done a lot of work on it. Its very cool and very unique. Replace some of the worn parts and give it a good clean and you'll have a show stopper!
looks like a partscaster, a mash up of several different guitars
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Unossofrus
Replace some of the worn parts and give it a good clean and you'll have a show stopper!

It has allot of cracks and chips and i wouldn't know how to get that fix. The parts I can replace or clean but i LOVE the color but the dents are so deep that i could already see the wood. I don't know if its even worth removing the paint down to the wood and replacing the color or just leaving it as is? It plays really nice and feels amazing, by chance do you have any tips on repair?
Quote by Pastafarian96
looks like a partscaster, a mash up of several different guitars

By chance would you know the exact model of the body?
I wish I knew, the only monkey grip guitar I actually know is Steve Vai's Ibanez, and I don't think it's one of those for many reasons.

I suggest you ask in the Electric Guitar forum (after your 24 hour waiting period has elapsed, see the announcement at the top of the new members forum) because they will almost certainly know more than most of us here.

Good luck!
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day