Page 1 of 3
I support the killing of jokes and comedians.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
pretty gay
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Seinfeld is still around. Huh.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Some people just want to bitch about what other people say, and the people who complain about PC are just no different.

Quit whining about it and go on with your life.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I bet this thread will turn to shit but I do think some people have trouble separating "laughing at sexism/racism" and "laughing at a joke about sexism/racism".
Like, if you can only be funny by insulting specific groups of people then you probs shouldn't be a comedian in the first place
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Political Correctness is killing more than jokes and comedians. It is killing modern society and culture.

Political Correctness will cause WW3. We should kill all PC people before they destroy the world.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Political Correctness is killing more than jokes and comedians. It is killing modern society and culture.

Political Correctness will cause WW3. We should kill all PC people before they destroy the world.

If political correctness wasn't a thing, UKIP pretty much wouldn't be a thing either.

So PC is pretty much Hitler.
Quote by JackSaints

Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by steve_muse
Like, if you can only be funny by insulting specific groups of people then you probs shouldn't be a comedian in the first place

I don't think you understand...
Didn't read any of the articles tbh but it seems like a good ol' PC debate so what's not to get?
Quote by ErikLensherr

At least for now i don't think the whole PC thing will kill comedians, at least i hope not. When i tune into Bill Burr for example, i want to be entertained by his non PC remarks, because they're ****ing funny (and also accurate).

Realistically though, i think that kind of stuff is gonna have to be done away with in the near future. PC is the future. it's a sad and boring future, but hey... you want pussy right?
Quote by steve_muse
Didn't read any of the articles tbh but it seems like a good ol' PC debate so what's not to get?

The joke.

The joke is that Jerry Seinfled still thinks he might be relevant, or anyone might GAF about his opinions
My heart wants to comment on the subject, but my brain knows that this is going to go about as civilly as a wedding in Westeros.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193
My heart wants to comment on the subject, but my brain knows that this is going to go about as civilly as a wedding in Westeros.

The stabbing was totally equal opportunities at the Twins.

Say what you like about Walder Frey, but he can be progressive.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
The joke.

The joke is that Jerry Seinfled still thinks he might be relevant, or anyone might GAF about his opinions

Read some tho and lol that guy's an idiot lmao
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by slapsymcdougal
The stabbing was totally equal opportunities at the Twins.

Say what you like about Walder Frey, but he can be progressive.

Can you name a single northern lord who hasn't been brutally murdered though?

#YesAllStarks
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jun 11, 2015,
"People won't laugh at my shit jokes, I guess that's PC for ya tho eh?" - seinfeld
Quote by ErikLensherr

I thought this thread was about computers, confused the hell out of me.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I'm sure you'd type the same comment if you were 'aspie'
Quote by ErikLensherr

PC has kind of made the world a bit boring. People need to stop holding their tongue and be more forward. If you offend someone, who gives a ****?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
PC has kind of made the world a bit boring. People need to stop holding their tongue and be more forward. If you offend someone, who gives a ****?

Isn't that kind of ironic though, it you offend people on UG you get banned .
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Seinfeld is a pretty funny guy honestly. people in the pit have no sense of humor, just rotten opinions.
Quote by hurricane0202
Isn't that kind of ironic though, it you offend people on UG you get banned .

says who dipshit

Quote by Pastafarian96

Most likely the person you offended
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by MinterMan22
says who dipshit

Says me , also your new avatar is lame .
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Quote by steve_muse

You do realize who made this quote, eh? :sarcasm:
Whomever inflicted PC culture unto our nation was a crime against humanity. Its the only thing stopping me from being a politician
Quote by steve_muse

I don't know what the good ol' PC debate is, but you're under the wrong assumption which is that comedians who only tell racist jokes are wanted. I don't think you want to get into this debate, like, not even with me, just with anyone in general. It leads no where because you're looking for a definitive answer where none exists.

I don't even know why Seinfeld wanted to start this battle. He's a big comedian and I don't think he needs the press, but he feels something is out of wack so whatever he wants to talk about.
Quote by steve_muse

yeah boy ill tell ya that russell peters is he the scum of the earth or what

Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by steve_muse
I'm sure you'd type the same comment if you were 'aspie'

Sorry, I meant he's "as pie" warm and sweet and set to cool on a window sill.
Quote by Acϵ♠
yeah boy ill tell ya that russell peters is he the scum of the earth or what

russell peters is literally the one hit wonder of comedy take away his "indian people be like ___" shtick and what does he got? nothing lol mc hammer tier

Quote by wafflesyrup
I find this whole thread incredibly offensive, and gay.

Is anyone taking it seriously?
Page 1 of 3