recently i've had recurring nightmares about something being wrong with the AC30 i have ordered. like one dream the amp was entirely too small and was not an AC30, but like an AC4.5. today's morning dream was the amp was entirely in parts, had to build it myself and of course parts were missing. another dream the amp was the wrong color and i had to just deal with it.

another dream i've had is about my high school. one dream, i was so upset in the dream i called my mom crying while walking along the sidewalk because i didn't want to be there anymore. i woke up in a panic. i've had other dreams about the high school as well, those years were the worst years i've experienced.

one dream i've had when i was a younger kid was i somehow got enlisted in a school for monsters. i had like 4 or 5 dreams that all continued after the other. the only part i can really remember is that i had a monster friend who was kinda like sully from monsters inc. he only had a sink, a chair, and a shower curtain for his room and he was cramped. no walls or anything for him. the last dream i had from that series, i got out of the school after some complaining and i had to say bye to that sully-esque monster. he was the only one i liked. i think his last words to me were, "bye will" in a sullen voice, looking down at the ground as he waved goodbye.

ITT list some weird recurring dreams or insult me about my own or insult me about my pit threads.

i also reserve movie rights to that monster school dream.
Last edited by Will Lane at Jun 12, 2015,
I have no dreams. I have no nightmares.

Only the bleak emptyness of the grave.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
My best friend dying of a heroin overdose.

I wake up and cry for hours every time it happens.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I have no dreams. I have no nightmares.

Only the bleak emptyness of the grave.

Quote by vayne92

O, I forgot about the infinite nod loop night mare.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I have a recurring dream I am trapped in a futuristic shopping centre at night. Sometimes it is deserted, sometimes full of people. Sometimes I am chased by robot dinosaurs.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
What's AC? Armor Class?
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
What's AC? Armor Class?

Anal Creampie
Quote by Diemon Dave
jesus...

I can't even
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Pastafarian96

haha gayyy

Quote by Will Lane
one dream i've had when i was a younger kid was i somehow got enlisted in a school for monsters. i had like 4 or 5 dreams that all continued after the other. the only part i can really remember is that i had a monster friend who was kinda like sully from monsters inc. he only had a sink, a chair, and a shower curtain for his room and he was cramped. no walls or anything for him. the last dream i had from that series, i got out of the school after some complaining and i had to say bye to that sully-esque monster. he was the only one i liked. i think his last words to me were, "bye will" in a sullen voice, looking down at the ground as he waved goodbye.

that's like some iron giant kinda shit oh no :'(
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ElMaco
What's AC? Armor Class?

Air conditioning. How do you not know that?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
last night I had this horrible dream where my ******* was full of nasty bugs and a giant moth and a giant cockroach (they were married) blocked the doorway to yell at me in their raspy bug voices about not maintaining a clean home and letting my parents down and they flapped their wings the whole time and their wings were so big that they brushed past my arm hairs whenever they flapped and it was such an awful sensation

I probably had this dream because my friend was telling me about how she didn't do the dishes for 2 days and got roaches and the exterminator yelled at her for being irresponsible
cat
Quote by guitarxo
last night I had this horrible dream where my ******* was full of nasty bugs and a giant moth and a giant cockroach (they were married) blocked the doorway to yell at me in their raspy bug voices about not maintaining a clean home and letting my parents down and they flapped their wings the whole time and their wings were so big that they brushed past my arm hairs whenever they flapped and it was such an awful sensation

I probably had this dream because my friend was telling me about how she didn't do the dishes for 2 days and got roaches and the exterminator yelled at her for being irresponsible

The censoring of the room in which food is prepared gives that post a delightful ambiguity.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by theogonia777
Air conditioning. How do you not know that?

Well I thought it was AristoCats
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I had a dream I was connected at the hip like some Siamese twin with some female stranger, who in the dream was my sister.....but of course wasn't my real life sister. We had to learn to walk left foot with left foot, right with right. Also how to sit down at a dinner table, where everyone in a cafe stared at us.

It got to a part where we'd be learning how to take showers separately, with other one like outside the shower curtain fully clothed, waiting for the other finish and dry off.

Then I woke up, not being sure if that was real or not, and how I was going to marry my Fiance. How would I walk down the aisle, and our wedding dance? My Gawd, the honeymoon! Then it was gone in less than 2 seconds.

Not a reoccurring dream, but it was weird and recent. Thought I'd share
Quote by ErikLensherr
haha gayyy

How did I know this would be what you'd say
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

I had a dream last night about being trapped in some claustrophobic labyrinth in which everybody left me and there was no conceivable way of escaping.

I don't think reading Kafka is helping much.
OP, those aren't nightmares you pussy.

Quote by Pastafarian96

THIS, this is a nightmare
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Pastafarian96
How did I know this would be what you'd say

Bc I know ur heart.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Bc I know ur heart.

?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

That's not a nightmare man, you are just anxious. Trust me, I have the same issue when I order something. I recently recieved the ZOOM B3 and went through the exact same ordeal.

Want a nightmare? How about your mother dying in a car crash? Yeah, woke up crying like a little bitch.

Then my grandma tells me "she'll live long".
Purple string dampener scrunchy.