Poll: Are you stronger than your dad?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you stronger than your dad?
Yes
23 37%
No
40 63%
Voters: 63.
Page 1 of 2
Well? Are you?

Do you even care if you are?

Does the feeling of being able to overpower the man you've looked up to all these years and who raised you give you some sort of weird feeling of satisfaction?

I am not stronger than my dad. Almost, but not quite.

I am sorry if you never knew your own father and/or had a shitty relationship with him.
God no. Maybe if three of me ganged up on my dad with baseball bats I'd collectively win.
I never knew my father.

Not until he cut my hand off, anyway. Kind of shitty introduction, really.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
My character in runescape has 99 strength and his only has 38 so I'm pretty sure that answers that
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
My dad is easily stronger than me. But I'm skinny and he's average so I'm clearly at a disadvantage there.
I have nothing important to say
No i am stronger than him, mostly from his aging and not mine, and that disturbs me now
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by E7#9
Does the feeling of being able to overpower the man you've looked up to all these years and who raised you give you some sort of weird feeling of satisfaction?

And no. His body is broken from working his whole life, but he could still kick my ass at his age
hes way bigger & stronger than me but i can take him in a fight

all heart boys

Quote by MinterMan22
hes way bigger than me but i can take him

all heart boys

Yea, we know you <3 boys...
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I realised I was for the first time earlier this year. It was quite depressing actually. I'm not particularly massive, he's just getting old.
My dad turned 68 yesterday and had a heart attack 2 years ago.

No, he is much, much weaker than I am.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
his bigger than me
i'm small
he runs marathons
there is no escape
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
We're close, but that's when his old man strength makes him stronger. The few times we fought, I was immediately like, he better not punch me or I'm gonna get ****ed up.
He goes to the gym 2 or 3 times throughout the week while I sit on my skinny arse doing the occasional pull up
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
yes I am, but my mother's feminist nagging over the years has meant that it's nbd to either of us.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I guess many of our fathers probably did construction. Mine is easily stronger than I am. But yeah, mine has been doing hard labour for like 40 years- its pretty much no contest because he has no serious physical problems today at the age of 60.

I can math/science circles around him though- I feel pretty good about that. We make a good team because of our differing skill sets tbh.
Quote by Jesus
Gaza Strip- home. At least it was before I fucked ereythang up...
Nah he's probably got that ghost strength now.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
My biological father? Sure, he's too weak from all the drugs he does.

My stepfather? Fuuuuuck no He works in construction, he's built like a damn gorilla.

Quote by JimDawson
I guess many of our fathers probably did construction. Mine is easily stronger than I am. But yeah, mine has been doing hard labour for like 40 years- its pretty much no contest because he has no serious physical problems today at the age of 60.

I can math/science circles around him though- I feel pretty good about that. We make a good team because of our differing skill sets tbh.

I can do science better that my stepfather and I can do advanced math better too, but quick math problems my stepfather is a god damned beast. Also he has his history down pat. I guess most of the older generation did do construction and hard labour, that's all my stepfather has done and he's seriously tough, a beer belly like no other but hands like fucking hammers.

Also, he grew up int he ghettoest of ghettos stealing food and fighting street fights and shit, he's actually quite scary sometimes lol
Last edited by VillainousLatin at Jun 12, 2015,
^Nice. These old guys are actually pretty hardcore! They really don't mess around.

I have a friend who had a grandfather who was actually a strategy guy (there's a word for that) in WW2. Legend has it that he only beat his grandfather at chess when he was too ill to play properly. My friend actually was quite into chess, so its not like he was some noob getting his ass handed to him for not knowing how to play.

I practiced mental math a LOT in my teens though, so I have a really good memory for numbers and can do the calculations quite fast- in hexadecimal too. Comes in handy many times in everyday life actually, so its a pretty rewarding hobby.

My dad has a much better work ethic than I do though, so that pretty much trumps that...

It seems that offloading all that physical work to the brain is the trend these days- for better or worse.
Quote by Jesus
Gaza Strip- home. At least it was before I fucked ereythang up...
My dad's body is fairly worn out from doing pretty intensive work for some years, mostly his back really. But he has a crazy amount of strength in his arms and hands, so I'm sure he would wreck me hard. But that's mostly because I'm a lanky, pussy-ass mother****er.
I think so. Don't really know my dad but I've met him and he's a tall skinny dude. I'm tall and bulky.
Some have friends....

... others have guitars....

Hey, it's uhh... 4:20....

Thought you'd like to know is all.

I am not here to make you laugh, I'm here to make you horny.
I don't really know. I think I'm a bit stronger, but only a bit. I'd say mostly even.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
My dad is dead.
So unless Ray Harryhausen gets involved, yes.

As for my biological father (i'm adopted), never met him so I dunno.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Jun 12, 2015,
Quote by Pastafarian96
probably not, but I do know his weakness

is it Thai women
Page 1 of 2