Quote by Deliriumbassist
Wow. I bet after he gets his painkillers for it, I bet he'll be thinking that nothing could ever be this good again,

Well, at least the bone didn't breakout.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
gothenburg? must be a microfracture

How'd he go and manage to fall off stage? Did someone hit him with a Monkey Wrench?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Man, that dude from Dillinger Escape Plan played a whole show with a broken finger, Rob Halford finished a show after having a motorcycle fall on him, Tony Iommi went on tour while fighting cancer and doing chemo, and that dude from Machine Head(?) went on tour right after surgery, and is constantly shitting himself all day err day right now on tour.

Dave Grohl is a bitch.

lol jk nah
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by SGstriker
How'd he go and manage to fall off stage? Did someone hit him with a Monkey Wrench?

He wasn't looking and tripped over a Generator
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by SGstriker

Dunno. I do know he won't be Walking After You for a while, though.

EDIT: While I do doubt Dave was hit with a Monkey Wrench, if he WAS, then he's off my fantasy dodgeball team. Because if you can't dodge a wrench, you can't dodge a ball.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Jun 12, 2015,
sometimes my two year old nephew falls, but he hasn't broken his leg yet. Dave is weak
superman is killing himself tonight
welp, grohl is a beast for coming back. Hopefully this doesn't do anything to mess up the show I'm going to in a couple months that I spent all my money on and have been looking forward to for the past 6 months...
Lol a lot of my Friends are going to see Foo fighters this weekend.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Lol a lot of my Friends are going to see Foo fighters this weekend.

is it Joey or Ross?
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Baby Joel
is it Joey or Ross?

It's Monica, and she's going to get on stage and dance as if Dave Grohl is Bruce Springsteen.
Quote by Diemon Dave
NeoEvil knows the Friends? Thats' pretty cool!
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
NeoEvil knows the Friends? Thats' pretty cool!

TBH, in my head he knows them the same way 'Matt leBlanc' knows them.

'Matt leBlanc' in inverted commas because I'm referring to the character played by Matt leBlanc in the show Episodes
Quote by Diemon Dave
guess he never Learned to Fly. I hope he learned his lesson that at Times like These, you should always look out. because One of these Days you might get hit by a White Limo.

I'll let myself out.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by ehbacon
welp, grohl is a beast for coming back. Hopefully this doesn't do anything to mess up the show I'm going to in a couple months that I spent all my money on and have been looking forward to for the past 6 months...

+1
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Not sure if he will play on pink pop. Oh the sweet tears of my Friends will taste so lovely when the foo fighters are replaced by some shit band.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Foo Fighters have some good songs, but i am not too keen on their newer stuff. Having said that, i respect them all as musicians, they are all great. Good on Grohl for carrying on too.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Neo Evil11
Not sure if he will play on pink pop. Oh the sweet tears of my Friends will taste so lovely when the foo fighters are replaced by some shit band.

A couple of years ago Depeche Mode couldn't play and they were replaced by Krezip. Oh, the delicious salty tears
I mean was anyone surprised that he came back to finish the show? He's the original Dave Grohl, of course he did it.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
he left? pussy.

yeah the game is far too soft these days