New user, so it wouldn't let me post this in the electric guitar section.

Around either 1989 or 1990, my dad bought this guitar for me. I remember seeing it in a store somewhere, and wanted really bad, but I couldn't get it. Then around 89 or 90, we were in our local Sears store, and this guitar was leaning against a rack, all by itself. It was used, had a small crack in it, so the price was perfect, and he bought it for me.

I'm not sure if Sears had it manufactured for them, or what. I keep wanting to call it a Synsonics guitar, but I don't remember if that's because this was a Synsonics, or if the other guitar I had was a Synsonics. I know it has the BC Rich Warlock body style, but it definitely wasn't a BC Rich.

Any help you guys can give would be great! Thanks!
-Trey

Quote by treydavis76
I know it has the BC Rich Warlock body style, but it definitely wasn't a BC Rich.

You've had this for 25 years and thought it was a warlock the whole time? :b The body shape is called "The Bich". Looking around, it's called a "Hondo Formula 1 Series H785 B/BR", I was only able to find one and the guy sold his for $700 a few years ago.

http://www.guitar-museum.com/guitar-67263-Hondo-Formula-1-Series--H785-B-BR

This one has some slight differences from the one in your picture, but I'd imagine it's either a variation or an earlier/later model to the one that you have.
Last edited by Zan595 at Jun 13, 2015,
No, I knew it wasn't a Warlock, just knew the BC Rich Warlock had a similar body design. I had this guitar for a few years when I was younger, but wanted to try to get another one just as a wall hanger, haha.
Thanks for the info, that's a big help!