I need to buy 6.3mm plug cables

guitar-dist-rack eq-reverb-amp.

I Have 3m klotz kik nois filter cable. Between cable plug and wire is some sort of problem.
        Cable Don't work always . Additionally 30cm cable ...by neutrik.
        I'm going to use cables in my home for practice.
        What do you think of stagg cables?
        What is best?
        What cables last long?
        What is worth buying ?
        What is best solution in my case?
        most cables will last if you take care of them. I still have $10 cables that are over 10yrs old (and major gigging/touring) but I always roll them up properly and put them in my pedal case.

I'm taking it your in Europe because you use meters instead of feet. Van Damme cables get good reviews on here and are fairly cheap from what people here have said
        2002 PRS CE22
        2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
        2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
        Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
        Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
        Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
        GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
        Morley Bad Horsie 2
        MXR Smart Gate
        Stagg is all pretty low quality imho. Spectraflex makes awesome cables but they might be too long for you and they're pretty expensive. Either way make sure they have metal plugs.
        "Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit." - George Carlin
        where are you able to buy from?

if you want cheap + pretty good, sommer is fairly cheap on thomann and seems to be reasonably good.

as rob said, van damme is fairly cheap in europe. some places make them up to order (but they're in the UK, not sure how much postage would be to estonia).

klotz is pretty good too, a little dearer but still not super-expensive in europe. the la grange (to my ears) probably has a slight edge on van damme, but then it's more expensive. also bear in mind all those manufacturers have different qualities of cable at different prices... i think the sommer good-but-not-super-dear one is "XL spirit" or something like that... van damme is classic instrument cable (or maybe pro instrument cable) and klotz is la grange or ac110 IIRC.
        I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
        Quote by K33nbl4d3
        I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
        Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
        Et tu, br00tz?
        http://btpa.com/CA-0446.html this is pretty nice cable. it is what i use for most things. i use switchcraft jacks and solder them up.

i prefer switchraft over neutrik, but to some degree its preference.
        WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
        alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
        nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
        youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
        2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
        2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
        2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
        2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
        Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
        ---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
        Avoid marketing snake oil nonsense:

Gold plated jack sleeves/tips... they risk galvanic corrosion of jack sockets which are nickel plated. They are technically inappropriate and offer no benefit.

Expensive solid copper signal carrier cables are stiff and tend to break easily. They offer no benefit.

Silver plated copper signal core is also expensive and risk what NASA call 'red plague' glavanic corrosion. They are technically inappropriate and offer no benefit.

Do look for:

Braided shield (not spiral) with foam (not solid) PE insulation... (for best broadband frequency protection, tensile strength of the braid, good handling), secondary insulation for microphonic handling noise, high quality jack plugs and proper strain relief (!).

Very few guitar cables have effective strain relief. Unglued heatshrink is next to useless. Standard connectors just clamp down a bit on the cable and don't achieve very much.

Lifetime guarantee.

Best Guitar Cables Explained

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
        Last edited by SHOOTOUT! at Jun 14, 2015,
        Quote by SHOOTOUT!
        Avoid marketing snake oil nonsense:

Gold plated jack sleeves/tips... they risk galvanic corrosion of jack sockets which are nickel plated. They are technically inappropriate and offer no benefit.

Expensive solid copper signal carrier cables are stiff and tend to break easily. They offer no benefit.

Silver plated copper signal core is also expensive and risk what NASA call 'red plague' glavanic corrosion. They are technically inappropriate and offer no benefit.

Do look for:

Braided shield (not spiral) with foam (not solid) PE insulation... (for best broadband frequency protection, tensile strength of the braid, good handling), secondary insulation for microphonic handling noise, high quality jack plugs and proper strain relief (!).

Very few guitar cables have effective strain relief. Unglued heatshrink is next to useless. Standard connectors just clamp down a bit on the cable and don't achieve very much.

Lifetime guarantee.

Best Guitar Cables Explained

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Pretty much what this guy said.

If you're not afraid of soldering gun, you can easily make your own. Neutrik/Mogami usually is a good match. Sounds like Klotz make them right.
        I've had success with George L's - and they are super, super easy to customize; you know.... solder-less cables.
        1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
        1980 Marshall JMP 2204
        Quote by Jonny Ryan Mac
        I've had success with George L's - and they are super, super easy to customize; you know.... solder-less cables.

I definitely do not dig solderless Cables. Not even the concept. Switchcraft Jacks (neutrik too, but I use Switchcraft) are stupid easy to make, and it takes longer for the soldering station to heat up then to solder a few Cables. Not to mention that it is cheaper than George l's. YMMV
        WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
        alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
        nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
        youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
        2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
        2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
        2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
        2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
        Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
        ---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
        Whirlwind. Always used them. Always will. Only ever had to fix 2 of them in over 30 years. I have thrown a few away but that's because they got covered in stage gunk and duck tape goo over time and got all sticky. Super reliable leads though. Also inadvertently used one as a speaker cable one night and it kinda set on fire, lol. My bad, shouldn't drink before gigs.
        My gastronomic rapacity knows no satiety.
        Last edited by crackerjack123 at Jun 16, 2015,