Page 1 of 3
i just had my first experience with drunk people
at my friends grad party after party thing
i didn't drink but i kinda wish i did because i've never been drunk or legitimately drank alcohol
drunk people are scary tho like they were all over each other and shit like jfc
and this chick who was in my class in like 4th grade and i've never really known since then i now know what she's like drunk and i don't think i ever really wanted to know what she was like drunk as ****
then my best friend tried to forcefeed me smirnoff or something and hugged me repeatedly and thought i was her brother

is this what adult people do in their free time this was terrifying
this house is bitchin
Sometimes I enjoy being the only sober one around drunk people. It can be amusing watching people make total idiots out of themselves.

Don't be a brony though, just have a drink with them. I think you'll be surprised at how much you enjoy yourself. No need to be so critical of your friends being stupid when they're drunk, because when you get drunk the first time you'll probably be worse than all of them.
You sound like a wet blanket.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
No one can tell when I'm drunk in person.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
drunk people are like the least scary kind of people as long as their not diving in front of cars
People who are sober when you're drunk and angry drunk people are the worst, but apart from that I disagree
cat
It's fun, cantibaby, why don't you join us?

One of us, one of us, one of us....
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
calm down, you sound like an 13 yo anime girl.

and brotip, dont be sober in a drunk crowd, it might be just as annoying for them as it is for you
Quote by ErikLensherr
You sound like a wet blanket.

nice

I came in here expecting to read about how you were walking home and a group of drunk dudes grabbed your nutsack or something actually terrifying.

I am gravely disappointed.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Wet blankets aren't nice, minter, you sillym'n.
Quote by CL/\SH
I came in here expecting to read about how you were walking home and a group of drunk dudes grabbed your nutsack or something actually terrifying.

I am gravely disappointed.

That sounds more erotic than terrifying
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Drunk people are annoying when sober and sober people are annoying when drunk. No need to get white girl wasted, but have a little bit to drink next time so it won't be so awkward. Nothing is fun about going to a party sober.
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
That sounds more erotic than terrifying

Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Drunk people are annoying

But they're only scary if they're violent

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I get what ur sayin. As someone hu never drank/went to parties until I was 17, its weird seeing all these people that u know acting out. But ur right, u probably should have had a drink, cause its Never really fun being the lonely sober guy at the party, and its way better when you're all having a good time. Dont have to get wasted, tipsy is a happy medium

edit: pretty much wat metallica said
Last edited by Gatecrasher53 at Jun 14, 2015,
like other people have said it's not fun being sober around drunk people, just have a few drinks next time and it should be slightly more bearable
Quote by ultimate-slash
I most certainly am not scary!

Put down the bottle and let go of the child
Quote by whywefight
drunk people are like the least scary kind of people as long as their not diving in front of cars

Or driving cars
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Look at you all, supporting underage drinking. You all ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Honestly though, a legal drinking age probably doesn't accomplish too much more. Shouldn't be able to drink alcohol until you're paying your own bills if ask me.

Lose your job? Moving back in with the folks? Alcohol privileges revoked. Damn.
I want to party with canti some time.
Quote by snipelfritz
I want to party with canti some time.

I do not.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Dawwww, you're not being fun. :c

I wanna get drunk and cuddle all platonic-like with that squiddydoo
Quote by snipelfritz
Dawwww, you're not being fun. :c

I wanna get drunk and cuddle all platonic-like with that squiddydoo

ya that's fine but he's sitting there sober and uncomfortable and weird and will probably bitchmoan about you later on tumblr/ug/facebook/etc.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Plus if he did get drunk he'd start crying about pit bulls or something.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
CaptainCanti, the guy who once had a my little pony avatar

#brony#neverforget
Quote by vayne92
CaptainCanti, the guy who once had a my little pony avatar

#brony#neverforget

anime avatars are only marginally better.

but I mean that in the same way one might say stepping in cat poop is better than stepping in dog poop.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Worked at a convenience store/gas station near some banquet halls for rent. Lots of drunks were coming in at night from these places, usually drunken yobs are shit like that.

It was a nerve wrecking experience. Not knowing what kind of drunk asshole can show up next. Good thing the protocol was to actually lock up the store and only be active through a small reception window near the counter.

I was still scared, I honestly thought about acquiring some sort of self defense equipment like a taser or some mace.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Really? When I was working at a gas station, I LOVED the drunks. They always came up with the most hilarious stuff.

Like that one guy who stumbled through the store for some time while his friends bought something and when they left he yelled "Goodbye Mr. Gas Station!" xD
Quote by AnotherArsonist
Really? When I was working at a gas station, I LOVED the drunks. They always came up with the most hilarious stuff.

Like that one guy who stumbled through the store for some time while his friends bought something and when they left he yelled "Goodbye Mr. Gas Station!" xD

I've worked with drunk people, but he's in Israel.. I wouldn't want to work in a gas station in Israel
Quote by AnotherArsonist

All depends on the drunks.

Happy drunks are great, angry drunks can go die in a fire.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
All depends on the drunks.

Happy drunks are great, angry drunks can go die in a fire.

Exactly, sadly drunken yobs fall into the later category.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by vayne92
Sometimes I enjoy being the only sober one around drunk people. It can be amusing watching people make total idiots out of themselves.

this is true, I've managed to swindle people out of shit like sunglasses and jackets while gambling with them. Always returned though
Quote by vayne92
Don't be a brony though, just have a drink with them. I think you'll be surprised at how much you enjoy yourself. No need to be so critical of your friends being stupid when they're drunk, because when you get drunk the first time you'll probably be worse than all of them.

can confirm, first time I was drunk around my good friends I went absolutely ballistic and hugged everyone I could get close to.

I'm not good on vodka and white spirits though, prepare to be fought.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
My neighbor is one of those alcoholics that drink when they're depressed and end up getting angry and yelling at people constantly. I'm guessing that's what most people see as "scary" drunks but those types just piss me off. If you're gonna drink have fun with it instead of drinking and getting moody every time you have a problem.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Drunk people are either ****ing annoying or absurdly funny.
Don't drink if you don't want to. Drink if you want to, just don't be a dumb ass.
If you're too young don't drink, or at least don't get caught.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Page 1 of 3