The day has come, my very own post in The Pit. Yippie.

The topic: shame. Tell us about something you have done or considered doing that brought you legitimate shame. Like deep down, dirty, filthy ****ing shame. The kind of shit you just don't forget.

I'll start. This thread. Haha. No. I suppose this is rather cliche but I slept with a very close friend's girlfriend. This was awhile ago mind you, and the shame is still there, I hate my self so much when the memory surfaces. Makes me want to thumb my eyes in.
No. Everything I have done has been a step nearer my ultimate goal of feasting upon the souls of humanity for all eternity.

None shall escape my hunger.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
No. Everything I have done has been a step nearer my ultimate goal of feasting upon the souls of humanity for all eternity.

None shall escape my hunger.

Hail Satan!
Quote by wafflesyrup
Hail Satan!

Yea, sure, hail the decoy. Whatever.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
It's gonna be super hard to get any juicy shame stories with you striking fear into everyone's hearts round this place, yo!
When I was 16 I told my little brother(6 at the time) that I wish he had never been born.

I love him like crazy even though he's now an early teen asshole but I still feel bad for saying that to him even now, 7 years later.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Guitar0player
When I was 16 I told my little brother(6 at the time) that I wish he had never been born.

I love him like crazy even though he's now an early teen asshole but I still feel bad for saying that to him even now, 7 years later.

That's rough for sure. I find it interesting how true shame seems to burn itself into us, leave a mental scar like a cattle prod was shoved into our minds. It's good though, gotta have those kinds of experiences. Gotta remember.
Quote by wafflesyrup
That's rough for sure. I find it interesting how true shame seems to burn itself into us, leave a mental scar like a cattle prod was shoved into our minds. It's good though, gotta have those kinds of experiences. Gotta remember.

Yeah, I could tell the story about how I found out I have no reception in my ass by shoving a cellphone into it and dialing, but I find that hilarious rather than shameful.

Sig this away people, I dont care.
Quote by Guitar0player
Yeah, I could tell the story about how I found out I have no reception in my ass by shoving a cellphone into it and dialing, but I find that hilarious rather than shameful.

Sig this away people, I dont care.

How far in are we talking?
Quote by wafflesyrup
How far in are we talking?

All the way in.
Bull shit. You're totally bull shitting. Actual penetration of the anal cavity with that thing AND you dialed it? I can barely take a finger in my butt, there's some more shame right there actually.

I want to relive this scene and get to the root of the emotional impact that such a stunt would surely release.

I guess I'll have to carry this out... for science!
Quote by wafflesyrup
Bull shit. You're totally bull shitting. Actual penetration of the anal cavity with that thing AND you dialed it? I can barely take a finger in my butt, there's some more shame right there actually.

I want to relive this scene and get to the root of the emotional impact that such a stunt would surely release.

I guess I'll have to carry this out... for science!

Dude I could fist myself before that.

There was blood though.
Quote by The_Blode
When I was younger, my mom used to take me to her friend's house to play. My mom's friend was super hot, instant boner every time. What I used to do was pretend to go to the bathroom upstairs and raid her washing basket...and touch, smell and lick her dirty clothing whilst pleasuring myself. I feel shame now but I was just a horny kid when I did that...I was around 7. Now I pay people for it. The more things change...

That sounds more fake than me. Except for the "around 7 Y/O" part cos I was a weird ass kid as well.
Quote by wafflesyrup
I suppose this is rather cliche but I slept with a very close friend's girlfriend. This was awhile ago mind you, and the shame is still there, I hate my self so much when the memory surfaces. Makes me want to thumb my eyes in.

Good thing you still feel bad about it because you should, ****ing wanker
Quote by The_Blode
Fake? You calling me weird? Loads of kids do that stuff at a young age.

Your whole "internet persona" seems fake to me, akin to Axelfox and etc.

I dunno about loads of kids but I honestly dont think loads of kids at the age of 7 go around houses and lick dirty panties while pleasuring themselves.

I could understand teens doing that, but 7 Y/O's? No.
Quote by vayne92
Good thing you still feel bad about it because you should, ****ing wanker

I very well know I should and I'm glad I do. It's not a scar I'm proud of but it reminds me of who I was then. It's important to reflect on the misdeeds we've performed and learn from them.
Quote by wafflesyrup
I very well know I should and I'm glad I do. It's not a scar I'm proud of but it reminds me of who I was then. It's important to reflect on the misdeeds we've performed and learn from them.

I've been on the receiving side of what you've done, so it's good to know that the other side can still be affected by it. Regardless of all that, I have absolutely no respect for those kind of people. Shows a complete lack of respect and integrity.
Quote by The_Blode
When I was younger, my mom used to take me to her friend's house to play. My mom's friend was super hot, instant boner every time. What I used to do was pretend to go to the bathroom upstairs and raid her washing basket...and touch, smell and lick her dirty clothing whilst pleasuring myself. I feel shame now but I was just a horny kid when I did that...I was around 7. Now I pay people for it. The more things change...

Interesting post. I'm honestly short of words on this.

Looking further back into our childhood and remembering the truly bizarre things we would do and in doing so, bring shame unto our future "adult" selves. Reperceieving the past for an emotional bitch slap of shame in the present.

Yes. I remember suggesting to a few friends during a sleep over that we ought to show each other our weiners. I can't recall my age at the time but rest assured, we were all very young.

That memory unsettles me greatly, that was me, that happened and it happened because of me. How ****ing strange was/am I?

This one ultimately manifests in a very peculiar form of shame. But shame none the less.
Quote by vayne92
I've been on the receiving side of what you've done, so it's good to know that the other side can still be affected by it. Regardless of all that, I have absolutely no respect for those kind of people. Shows a complete lack of respect and integrity.

I wouldn't disagree at all. Luckily people do change, they make terrible, selfish mistakes and whatever comes of it comes. But ultimately the real importance is the individual's ability to perceive shame through their past actions and use this emotion, this shame, to push away from the mentalities that lead us towards such ugly circumstances.
Quote by wafflesyrup
I wouldn't disagree at all. Luckily people do change, they make terrible, selfish mistakes and whatever comes of it comes. But ultimately the real importance is the individual's ability to perceive shame through their past actions and use this emotion, this shame, to push away from the mentalities that lead us towards such ugly circumstances.

Good thing you're no longer an unethical piece of shit then
Quote by vayne92
Good thing you're no longer an unethical piece of shit then

Quite.
Anywho. Let's not scare off any other potential stories of shame waiting to be told with all that judgy stuff. No one's being hung here for the shame they've brought themselves.

Best to let it out, right? How will shame effect our lives? Do we remain the same shameful human being? Or do we evolve into competent men and women, perfectly capable of making moral and just decisions?

We aren't proud of what we've done or who we may have wronged. Pride has no place here. We are shameful, or were. So why?
Quote by wafflesyrup
Anywho. Let's not scare off any other potential stories of shame waiting to be told with all that judgy stuff. No one's being hung here for the shame they've brought themselves.

Best to let it out, right? How will shame effect our lives? Do we remain the same shameful human being? Or do we evolve into competent men and women, perfectly capable of making moral and just decisions?

We aren't proud of what we've done or who we may have wronged. Pride has no place here. We are shameful, or were. So why?

My dad says he's really ashamed of himself regarding how he treated me when I was a small kid. He claims he was a shitty father(I remember him slapping me once, he was old school) to me and he cant forgive himself. To his defense I was as bratty as a child could get.

I am afraid it has affected his judgement regarding me. He is the best father a guy like me could ask, drinking with him is extremely fun and he is a very wise and competent man. He is my role model basically.

Quote by The_Blode
I never did that. But I know somebody when I was in the Army cadets.

Well, I was messed up as a kid and I lived in poverty. My mom's friend, Joanne, was the closest I'd ever been to a hot woman. The danger element to doing what I did added a lot. I still do that now in my adulthood but not nearly as often. My disposable income now allows me to purchase used garments from women online but the danger element isn't there anymore...but the sights, smells and feeling are. That's as close you can get to a woman without being with one. Sometimes, when it does rain out, I may wander the neighborhood and search for discarded garments left out in the rain...I have a lot of childhood trauma.

Hey dude, what you're doing to get yourself off is alright by me. As long as you keep it to yourself, it's legal and doesnt harm anyone(internet excluded ofcourse).

I honestly found this post fascinating. I think you need to talk to actual people more about this stuff rather than venting it on the internet(Not sure about the perverted stuff but childhood trauma and ETC), maybe see a shrink or something.

That is if what you're saying is true.
Last edited by Guitar0player at Jun 14, 2015,
Quote by Guitar0player
My dad says he's really ashamed of himself regarding how he treated me when I was a small kid. He claims he was a shitty father(I remember him slapping me once, he was old school) to me and he cant forgive himself. To his defense I was as bratty as a child could get.

I am afraid it has affected his judgement regarding me. He is the best father a guy like me could ask, drinking with him is extremely fun and he is a very wise and competent man. He is my role model basically.

Takes a big man to admit his own shame in my book, so that's awesome that he could open up with you on that. Sounds like yall have a great relationship as things stand now, but I would definitely let him know he doesn't have to carry that feeling around. Of course, I don't know the full context of the situation. But that's awesome that a "old school" type father figure could muscle up and admit it to the one he felt he had wronged, his own son. Good stuff.
Quote by wafflesyrup
Takes a big man to admit his own shame in my book, so that's awesome that he could open up with you on that. Sounds like yall have a great relationship as things stand now, but I would definitely let him know he doesn't have to carry that feeling around. Of course, I don't know the full context of the situation. But that's awesome that a "old school" type father figure could muscle up and admit it to the one he felt he had wronged, his own son. Good stuff.

He is the best father I could ask for, I worry about him a lot. I always tell him that what happened in the past is not his fault and that I dont care about it. I barely remember it. He always says it's something he'll have to live with and that he cant forgive himself. The poor guy didnt have the best mother either and his father died when he was only 13, so you can imagine his childhood.

Quote by The_Blode
It's always legal...It's not always safe. For example, contents of soiled underwear or questionable dirt on footwear etc but it's part of the danger element like...I shouldn't be doing this...but I feel compelled to do it.

I'd love to see a shrink but I get depressed easily.

Yeah, better be safe than sorry dude.

Also, you cant have ups without downs man, sorry.