Anyone familiar with the EQ footswitch for the tremoverb? Looking at the manual and the back panel, I don't see an input jack for an EQ pedal. The inputs I see are channel, reverb, effects loop and trem. There is also a channel select jack on the front of the amp as well.

Anyone familiar with the use of an additional EQ footswitch? If so, how does it work and what does it do?
Just to add: The reason I ask is that I see more than one add for an EQ footswitch for the Tremoverb.
My guess is that th EQ switch is for other amps like the mark series and sellers are including the word tremoverb to get more hits. The tremoverb has no graphic eq to turn on or off.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by ibanezguitars44
My guess is that th EQ switch is for other amps like the mark series and sellers are including the word tremoverb to get more hits. The tremoverb has no graphic eq to turn on or off.

That makes sense. My only other thought was that maybe since there was an additional jack in the front (with the four in the back) I could actually perform channel cloning on the fly with a footswitch. That's not in the manual though so I believe you are correct.
i have a mark and a termoverb. the marks have switchable EQ's and the tremoverb footswitches have tremolo on and the marks don't either.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/