We're leaving Gothenburg now.
You need to get to central station in Gothenburg and find locker P24.
I'll pm the locker code to you.
Good luck. You have 24 hours then the code will be invalid and your treasure lost forever.
this is the sort of thing that would have been cool a few years ago but is just sort of lame now
Quote by genghisgandhi
this is the sort of thing that would have been cool a few years ago but is just sort of lame now

genghisgandhi is the sort of thing that would have been cool a few years ago but is just sort of lame now
Quote by UltimateGuizar
genghisgandhi is the sort of thing that would have been cool a few years ago but is just sort of lame now

he was cool back in '08
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by UltimateGuizar

Pre-moving to the UK when he was still Jersey, yeh.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Pre-moving to the UK when he was still Jersey, yeh.

Going back for a few months on Wednesday, maybe I can capture some of my old magic
Quote by genghisgandhi
Going back for a few months on Wednesday, maybe I can capture some of my old magic

Time to ditch the tracksuit and put on your hair gel.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
Time to ditch the tracksuit and put on your hair gel.

ditch the tracksuit? lmao it's jersey we're talking about here

Quote by MinterMan22
ditch the tracksuit? lmao it's jersey we're talking about here

I've lived in New Jersey for 12 years and I can't say I can remember someone wearing a tracksuit anywhere that wasn't a track. Maybe it's because I'm from the north.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
I've lived in New Jersey for 12 years and I can't say I can remember someone wearing a tracksuit anywhere that wasn't a track. Maybe it's because I'm from the north.

yoh

Quote by MinterMan22
yoh

I honestly don't find this to be a familiar sight. Maybe genghisghandi and jakesmellspoo can chime in on this.
Free Ali
Free Lard
pfft

tracksuit game so strong youd think this is latvia

Quote by MinterMan22
pfft

tracksuit game so strong youd think this is latvia

Are the first two even tracksuits? The third definitely is, but he's in Florence, Italy.
Free Ali
Free Lard
damn opening up a can of worms here discussing what constitutes a tracksuit

surely a sweatsuit is to a tracksuit what trilbys are to fedoras yknow they're different but it's subtle enough for them to be lumped into the same category

Quote by MinterMan22
damn opening up a can of worms here discussing what constitutes a tracksuit

surely a sweatsuit is to a tracksuit what trilbys are to fedoras yknow they're different but it's subtle enough for them to be lumped into the same category

Making the exception kinda defeats the purpose of my chav/guido banter. As far as I know, neither are known for wearing sweatsuits. Regardless, the third photograph was definitely taken in Italy, and the first one looks like that also. It's difficult to tell where the second photograph was taken.

By the way, speaking of sweatsuits...

Free Ali
Free Lard