Hey guys. Been a while since I made an actual post around here. My rig has undergone significant changes in the past while, so I wanted to share it with you. I decided to pull the trigger on a used (but virtually brand new) Orange Rockerverb 100 MKII Friday evening, and it's safe to say that I completely love it. I managed to get the head as well as a road case for a fantastic price. Anyways, here's a couple photos!

I also picked up my gorgeous Black Market Custom 2x12 cab in February this year, another lucky Craigslist find for a good price. I'd been wanting one for a while, and this one happened to pop up so I jumped on it.

Anyways, back to the Orange. I had been searching around and researching every head I possibly could, and seemed to always come back to the Rockerverb. I wanted something versatile enough to go from Post-rock cleans, to melodic hardcore gain. I know there's plenty of amps that could do that, but for some reason the Orange resonated best with me. This was also the only black Rockerverb I could find used in the country believe it or not, and I was dead set on getting it in black to better suit my cab.

The amp sounds fantastic. Beautiful, warm clean tones, all the way to high gain while still retaining clarity. The on-board reverb is fantastic too, although I'll probably only ever use pedals for that. I'm so excited to actually be able to crank it and hear it really come to life. This is my first "high end" amp, and I'm really excited to finally be in that bracket of gear.

Thanks for reading!
Very nice!!! happy new amp day!!!!!
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
That rig just says badass

HNAD
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Thanks guys!

Quote by Ippon
Congrats! My favorite Orange model. With the intro of the MK III, the used ones should start showing up for silly prices. You should try it with their 412 cabs, the rubber bar/feet does something to the V30s.

Hoping the value of this doesn't drop too significantly I actually tried a 50 MKII with the orange 412 before buying this and it sounded amazing. I'm sure I'll upgrade to a 412 eventually, but I want to order another Black Market Custom to my specs.
That is a beautiful rig man. Enjoy it!
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
excellent

looks like a killer cab, too what speakers are in it?

not too sure about the colour matching, though
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
excellent

looks like a killer cab, too what speakers are in it?

not too sure about the colour matching, though

Thanks! The cab has 2 V30's in it.

And yeah, not exactly matching, but I figured black would look better with the cab than fluorescent orange
HNGD man!!

I actually just picked myself up a 50 watt mk1 last week for a pretty sweet deal with the matching 412. I haven't played the mk2, but if the mk1 is anything to judge it by, it should be a damn fine amp!
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Quote by diabolical
This is awesome!
Congratulations are in order.

How much for the cab?

Thanks! I snagged the cab for $500CAD.

Quote by red.guitar
HNGD man!!

I actually just picked myself up a 50 watt mk1 last week for a pretty sweet deal with the matching 412. I haven't played the mk2, but if the mk1 is anything to judge it by, it should be a damn fine amp!

Thanks a lot! And congrats on your purchase too. I'm sure it can't be far off!
fun amps to play. congrats
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by Silverstein14
Thanks! The cab has 2 V30's in it.

And yeah, not exactly matching, but I figured black would look better with the cab than fluorescent orange

thanks, sounds good

and yeah that's true
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
nothing is orange!

HNAD!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Nice amp seriously envy been lusting after that exact amp. Enjoy.
Mesa Boogie Single Rectoverb 50 series 2 combo
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals
cool, you got it (i was in your other thread). HNGD! i am glad you like it. they are awesome amps.

my 50watt mki is my favorite orange though. i like the 6V6's in it. but i think the reverb in the MKII's is better.

i HIGHLY recommend looking for a MI audio blues pro for an OD. there is just something amazing about that pedal with the rockerverb (and my dual terror too). they seem like they were made for each other. i have quite a few OD's and have tried quite a few more.

but there is only one problem with yours...

orange is sexier than black
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
but there is only one problem with yours...

orange is sexier than black

I also think the orange would have looked better with the brown really

The black is still fine as hell tho
Quote by CL/\SH

they are awesome any way you look at it. i like black on orange, and orange on black too though.

i had a sovtek MIG (black) on one orange cab next to my rockerverb (orange) on another orange cabinet. it looked really cool.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
OP- i really dig that cab too.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by trashedlostfdup
they are awesome any way you look at it. i like black on orange, and orange on black too though.

i had a sovtek MIG (black) on one orange cab next to my rockerverb (orange) on another orange cabinet. it looked really cool.

orange and black look great together period

and yeah I've only recently started seeing those Black Market cabs pop up here and there, they do look suave
Quote by CL/\SH

Totally fair! Orange amps in black, both heads and cabs, have always had this appeal to me. I'm not sure if it's because I didn't see them as often or what, but I've always wanted one for some reason, haha. I personally liked the look of the black head/tan cab over orange head/tan cab, but that's all just personal preference

I can't recommend Black Market Customs enough. I really can't wait to be able to afford one built to my specs.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at Jun 15, 2015,
Quote by Silverstein14
Totally fair! Orange amps in black, both heads and cabs, have always had this appeal to me. I'm not sure if it's because I didn't see them as often or what, but I've always wanted one for some reason, haha. I personally liked the look of the black head/tan cab over orange head/tan cab, but that's all just personal preference

I can't recommend Black Market Customs enough. I really can't wait to be able to afford one built to my specs.

Yeah man, the black and tan still look awesome together

If I find myself in the market for a new cab at some point I'll definitely keep tabs on BMC
Sweet amp, it's quite realistically priced and is something you could throw a world tour with, I always wanted one.
Quote by CL/\SH
Yeah man, the black and tan still look awesome together

yeah you'd think someone would have put those colours together before now...

er...

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I too recently invested in a Rockerverb 100 MKII...and it is just bad ass. End of story.

Nice Black Market cab too! Probably going to get an Aftershock Designs custom build in the coming months to pair with this head.
: : : p u n k 0 m i : : :