I have a few songs that go clean, dirt, clean, dirty.. so anyone know how can I switch from G1 to A0 without scrolling?
Tweak A0 to G2 or G1 to A1
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
oh - I'll try that

Also if I have six effects in one patch, how can I scroll to the right in order to turn pedals off or on (in a performance situation)?
Last edited by Marrowoflife at Jun 14, 2015,
Quote by Marrowoflife
oh - I'll try that

Also if I have six effects in one patch, how can I scroll to the right in order to turn pedals off or on (in a performance situation)?

You can mod it so that you have an external stomp switch or 2 to scroll with. There was a website with instructions--maybe Google Zoom mods or Zoom hacks...

Or get a G5 and you can at least control a few more effects at the same time.

Or get another G3 or G3X and an A/B/Y switch and use them together. You can do that with the G5, too. Or even an MS-50 or a G1Xon if you only need to control 1 more thing at a time.
I think if you're intentionally that busy micromanaging multiple fx while playing, you're guitar playing is gonna suffer.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Last edited by lucky1978 at Jun 14, 2015,
That's interesting stuff Thanks. I'll probably keep it as simple as possible tho since I tend to get nervous in different situations and start plugging stuff in backwards.

When I first got the pedal I thought about setting it up something like this below, but then sort of wondered about keeping the stock settings. Looks like I need to change it in order to switch patches quickly.

A0=Metal
A1=Clean
A2=Rock
Quote by Marrowoflife
oh - I'll try that

If you're going to be doing this a lot, you need the G5.

Otherwise, just practice using the pedal. I have the G3 on my board, and I have my main patch set up with the 5 effects I need throughout my band's set with each effect strategically placed so it's next to others I may use at the same time. There's only one point in the set where I need to scroll to get to the next effect during a song, I do it in between effect changes and have got it practiced enough that it's no different to any other stomp.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Make patches that are all the same minus an effect bypassed or changed out. I have 6 patches that are all built off each other, varying parameters to give me different sounds.

To jump banks, if you hold down two of the pegs at the same time, you'll jump up banks. I think the middle and right peg do that. But just make a patch for each tone you want.