Page 1 of 2
I know a girl and her parents are from Transylvania, descended from gypsies. She is kind of cute, but she always has bad haircuts and lost a bunch of weight (she was at a normal weight before but now she is probably unhealthy) so she is not as cute as she used to be. She is very sweet and supportive of everything I do and is turned on by the idea of me eating her.

I also had a teacher whose parents were Transylvanian gypsies. She was like 60 but listened to metal (and Michael Jackson). She was married to the guitar tech from a local music store. She used to tell us stories about traveling to Europe and being discriminated against because of her Romani heritage.

Does anyone else have any stories about Transylvanian people?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
She is very sweet and supportive of everything I do and is turned on by the idea of me eating her.

wat
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
wat

Like the opposite of you.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
best eyes ive ever seen were on a romanian girl xoxoxoxo

Quote by MinterMan22
best eyes ive ever seen were on a romanian girl xoxoxoxo

nice
i have also illegally crossed the border from Bulgaria to Romania, and came back unnoticed as well
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel
im dracula

No, I'm Dracula!
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
There were some gypsies near my house once.

They were arseholes.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by theogonia777
She is very sweet and supportive of everything I do and is turned on by the idea of me eating her.

Just to make sure we're on the same page here, she wants you to eat her out right? As in mouth/tongue to eager vagina and not chopping her up with a cleaver and feasting on her flesh.
Quote by maowcat
Just to make sure we're on the same page here, she wants you to eat her out right? As in mouth/tongue to eager vagina and not chopping her up with a cleaver and feasting on her flesh.

guess
Quote by maowcat

heh heh, are you in for a surprise.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by maowcat

Neither. I'm pretty sure theogonia777 is more into the idea of eating women whole.
If she is really thin and Transylvanian, then she is definitely probably a Vampire.

Don't eat her, because you shouldn't eat Vampires.
Last edited by wiggedy at Jun 14, 2015,
Quote by maowcat

That's really gross.
Quote by maowcat

Quote by -tempest-

You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

thought that said horse eating cats
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by -tempest-

one might say it is an eager beaver
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96

Quote by slapsymcdougal

interesting...
what, like Romanian people? I play basketball with one, one time he whispered 'alright nigga' just loud enough for a black guy to hear and he hasn't been to any games since
ITT: Lots of folks that think that Romani and Romanian are interchangeable.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I know a Romanian girl. She's cute but her ROTC uniform makes her look kinda lesbo.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Arby911
ITT: Lots of folks that think that Romani and Romanian are interchangeable.

I know they aren't but I'm not really sure what OP's asking.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I know they aren't but I'm not really sure what OP's asking.

I'm asking about people from Transylvania specifically.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

im going to vomit now
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
im going to vomit now

Really dude? I can spank it to that.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Quote by Pastafarian96
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
im going to vomit now

Wat
Quote by slapsymcdougal

sigged
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Likely she's a vampire. I suggest you should throw some holy water on her and find out.
So Theo, what are you going to do?

As for the question I met a Romanian guy from Transylvania early in the Uni year.

He came up to me in one of the student bars asking me about my locks. He told me he wanted some himself and we had a nice little conversation about how to look after locks etc.

I don't think he was of Romani traveler descent though.

He is also a chain smoker if that means anything

Around here we have a lot of Irish travelers and they're difficult people to reason with because they play the discrimination card every time they get blamed for something (often times they're actually at fault)
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
So Theo, what are you going to do?

Eat her obviously.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just ****ing tell us if you mean cannibalism or cunnilingus already

A little from column A, a little from column B.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just ****ing tell us if you mean cannibalism or cunnilingus already

It's more A technically but I wouldn't refer to it as such.
Page 1 of 2