All I know about this guy is that he's Vegeta, son of Vegeta, from Vegeta, and that he's short, has a receding hairline, and is powerful enough to be badass but never powerful enough to actually defeat any of his enemies who aren't henchmen. Tell me about the guy. What are his likes, what are his dislikes? Does he ever actually do something in the plot that isn't "Become super-powerful only to get horribly beat up just to reinforce how big and scary the guy Goku's about to fight for seventeen episodes is"?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
I was gonna make a thread about the new Dragon Ball series that was to be released soon, but I'm just gonna hijack your mirror thread instead.

Discuss.
Free Ali
Quote by behind_you
cant this meme just die holy fucking shit shia is unbearable

The meme is overdone and yeah I think everyone likes to shit on Transformers but Shia is a cool dude why the hate
He's extremely prideful. He let Babidi try to control him so that he'd be stronger, but resisted being mind-controlled by sheer arrogance. He seems to be a pretty good guy deep-down under his bad-ass exterior, but given the chance to best Goku he'd do just about anything. And he'd probably say something pretty awesome as he does it.

And there are only about 3 main villians in the Z series: Frieza, Cell, Kid Buu. Goku defeated Frieza... (Trunks killed him though); Gohan defeated Cell; and Kid Buu was defeated by the collective energy of planet Earth. So it's not like Vegeta's much less relevant than other characters.
Quote by Leather Sleeves
He's extremely prideful. He let Babidi try to control him so that he'd be stronger, but resisted being mind-controlled by sheer arrogance. He seems to be a pretty good guy deep-down under his bad-ass exterior, but given the chance to best Goku he'd do just about anything. And he'd probably say something pretty awesome as he does it.

And there are only about 3 main villians in the Z series: Frieza, Cell, Kid Buu. Goku defeated Frieza... (Trunks killed him though); Gohan defeated Cell; and Kid Buu was defeated by the collective energy of planet Earth. So it's not like Vegeta's much less relevant than other characters.

i'm so glad i didn't understand a word of this :-)

Quote by behind_you
cant this meme just die holy fucking shit shia is unbearable

You dare mock the Prince of all Shias?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0