I'm pretty sure the pickups aren't stock, but I'd like to know what's going on here. Ideas on what model it is?
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Style is in the hands. Taste is in the hands. But tone? Tone is in the gear.
It looks like a neck from an RG370DX joined to an S520 body with Het Set pickups in it.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
The headstock seems to say "S" though...But Sharktooth inlays are throwing me off.
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Chances are, the fact that it might have an 'S' written on it is probably the only thing different from what I guessed.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
EDIT 2: Found it! It's an S370DX.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at Jun 14, 2015,
Quote by oneblackened
EDIT 2: Found it! It's an S370DX.

WELL DONE!!! I might go for it now that I know this. Thank you very much!

Looking this up now myself, but does anyone know how the ZR trem with ZPS2 compares with a 1000 series Floyd?
Quote by Roc8995

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Last edited by GraceByDeath at Jun 15, 2015,
An S370? Doesn't the x70 designation refer to a guitar that is backrouted with an HSH configuration? Where is the middle pickup on this guitar? A x20 designation refers to a guitar that is backrouted with an HH config, in other words exactly like the guitar TS is looking at. Why isn't the model number S320DX or S520DX instead?

What's the point of having these numbers mean anything about the guitar's specs if they keep contradicting with what is actually on the guitar.
Quote by TheSennaj
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jun 15, 2015,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
An S370? Doesn't the x70 designation refer to a guitar that is backrouted with an HSH configuration? Where is the middle pickup on this guitar? A x20 designation refers to a guitar that is backrouted with an HH config, in other words exactly like the guitar TS is looking at. Why isn't the model number S320DX or S520DX instead?

What's the point of having these numbers mean anything about the guitar's specs if they keep contradicting with what is actually on the guitar.

It's a S320DX. He mislabled it but if you click it, it's a link to a S320DX
Quote by Roc8995

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Excuse me, typed that in wrong apparently.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Excuse me, typed that in wrong apparently.

You still found it. I'm very thankful.
Quote by Roc8995

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz