3 33%
Song 5
3 33%
Song 6
0 0%
Voters: 9.
Page 1 of 2
Ugh

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The objective of this thread is to vote on the song you like the most, but remember: don't base your vote on the quality of the recording, base it on the conugggghhh

Here they ugggghhhh:

1 - "Opposites" (sickman411)

2 - "Something Else" (ehbacon)

3 - "Dates" (chev311e)

4 - "Dissolve Into" (mind_meld, SirZep)

5 - "Arms Fall To The Sides" (whywefight)

6 - "Brown I Notice" (ultimate-slash)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is last week's most voted song, from ultimate-slash, whywefight, and J Cizzle, the song "What I Know"!
------------------------------------------------------------------

If you too want to become a better songwriter/gigolo consider joining our group (http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/mozartfactory/), all the info you need to join this weekly "contest" is there.

The votes will be counted this Thursday (post your song for next week meanwhile). The winner of this week's voting will be a mod in our grougggghhh.

------------------
hhhhhhhgggguuuuu zzij hsif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdNrs9RLn_Q

Check out last week's thread uuuugh: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1678559
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Jun 14, 2015,
Quote by chev311e
what are you using for drums in your song bacon?

lol

I plugged my acoustic-electric guitar into my audio interface and then tapped with my fingers on the body near the pickup. Only the best for ehbacon.
sickman: I like it but I feel like it is a minute too long. I like the chorus, but I think the vocals should be a little louder during it. nice tune

ehbacon: shitty tone and wtf was that percussion. you are a pathetic human being and a disgusting pig

chev311e: this might be my favorite of yours so far. I really like the the riffs, and the vocals fit the song nicely. It's really sweet and the guitar solo was ****in great. Nice job

mind_meld/SirZep: great/haunting vocals, I would've liked another instrument to be included other than the electric at the end. That would've helped with the flow of the song.

whywefight: creepy shit I love it. nice crazy effects, good vocals, nice variety of sounds. Crazy shit, keep it up.

ultimate-slash: pretty simple guitar part but the vocals are OP. I like the chord progession as the song goes on. The lyrics were well written, nice job overall.

went with chev311e nice week everyone
Quote by ehbacon

ehbacon: shitty tone and wtf was that percussion. you are a pathetic human being and a disgusting pig

Quote by ehbacon

chev311e: this might be my favorite of yours so far. I really like the the riffs, and the vocals fit the song nicely. It's really sweet and the guitar solo was ****in great. Nice job

thanks

also: voted for sirmeld
Last edited by chev311e at Jun 14, 2015,
chevelle's is fantastic. I love the way the track is just on the edge of clipping which gives the vocals a really sweet tone
i was actually afraid i used too much reverb at first. i had another vocal layer in there but decided to delete it because it was just way too crowded.
Quote by ehbacon
ultimate-slash: pretty simple guitar part but the vocals are OP. I like the chord progession as the song goes on. The lyrics were well written, nice job overall.

OP better not mean 'objectively poop'
Quote by whywefight
I love the way the track is just on the edge of clipping which gives the vocals a really sweet tone
Speaking of clipping, does anyone know a way to make your guitar clip a lot?
(Like starting at the 1 minute mark here: https://soundcloud.com/j-leno/world-war-z)

The closest thing I heard was a guy using a flanger, but I just wanted the clean sound to clip, without the airplane sound of the flanger...

I'm talking about a way to do it "live" btw, without having to record the guitar first.
There's some different ways I can think of that might work, all with way different results:

* Use a guitar with extremely hot pickups like emgs, which overdrives the clean guitar a little bit and then on top of that use a boost pedal

* Mic up a guitar live and play it over the PA and clip the signal

* last but not least: blow out your amp and then use an overdrive pedal on top of it.

The last one will get you closest to the sound on that soundcloud but it's definitely not recommended haha.

My first amp blew out and I still record using it sometimes: https://soundcloud.com/dave123123/glacial skip to 3:20 to hear it by itself. You could see how putting a little distortion on it might give you a pretty close sound to your recording.
nice description wwf

voted for you only because of it
Last edited by nico_9550 at Jun 15, 2015,
Quote by nico_9550
nice description wwf

voted for you only because of it

Niceeeee

To be fair Im more proud of it than the song
hey i remember that episode of magic school bus...

hehe so that was my childhood? Hm some things are beginning to make sense...
Quote by sickman411
Undecided between mind_Zep and wwf.

ughghghsngdngaprvançrevºarvarºfºFAºSFÃSºDFAºSºSDÇÇ they're both so good

I was listening to Dissolve Into and I was like how was I undecided this is really good I'm definitely voting for this but now I'm listening to Arms Fall to the Sides and I remember why I was undecided DAMN IT

Ok I voted for mind_Zep sorry wwf

And now Brown I Notice is stuck in my head. Which I guess is nice.
Nah thats cool if I win this week itll be the fourth week in a row Ive won and thats a little bit excessive tbh
It's not the first time you've won 4 times in a row.
Weeks 38 to 41
House of Leaves - Ode to Loneliness - **** Theory Get Money - Rebuild (Our Shattered Homes)

Other than that, SirZep has won 3 times in a row.
Weeks 51 to 53
Empty House - Smile - Droid

No one else has ever won more than twice in a row.

MS Excel hmu
I remember that stretch, gooooood times

oh yeah and if remember right, in that stretch I won the first week, tied the second, tied with two people the third, and won the fourth
Last edited by whywefight at Jun 16, 2015,
Quote by chev311e
We need more votes tbh. Can't end in a three way tie

Yeah we're one vote away from a four way tie, how are we going to allow that to not happen?
Poop, still have to vote...

Quote by sickman411
You did win, the poll is closed.

Slash's song is still stuck in my head.

Quote by mind_meld
Go on slash, you know you wanna

(vote for your favourites... me & Zep that is)

You have no idea how much I was hoping that your song was really bad this time.

In any case, I'm gonna vote for someone in the poll

Also, that 'I'm trying to reach out to you" part in Chev's song was really cool and I really liked sickman's song as well

wwf, were you by any chance stoned af while typing up that description?
Quote by whywefight
we need more chevelle votes tbh

Yea thats what I meant tbh
Quote by ultimate-slash
Also, that 'I'm trying to reach out to you" part in Chev's song was really cool
It was.
Quote by ultimate-slash
and I really liked sickman's song as well
Quote by ultimate-slash
wwf, were you by any chance stoned af while typing up that description?

that's my secret, captaino

I'm always stoned
Page 1 of 2