Cockscomb
8 26%
Caviar
20 65%
Human
13 42%
Voters: 31.
Page 1 of 2

Taboo, banned, and unconventional food. Which of the following would you eat?
Is there something else you'd be willing to try?
What if your life depends on it?

Tiger Penis Soup

Testicles

Kutti Pi
A curry composed of the flesh of an unborn fetus (commonly goat)

Shark Fin Soup
fins are cut off a shark and the body is dumped back into the ocean

Fugu
Puffer fish, poisonous

Foie gras
liver of a force fed goose or duck

Casu Marzu
sheep milk cheese consisting of live maggots

Cockscomb
the fleshy crest of a rooster, turkey, etc.

Caviar

Human

Quote by Dreadnought
Eat a dick regardless

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Jun 15, 2015,
I wouldn't eat tiger penis soup, not because I don't have the stomach or the liver for it, but because tigers are endangered and I don't eat my friends.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I wouldn't eat tiger penis soup, not because I don't have the stomach or the liver for it, but because tigers are endangered and I don't eat my friends.

You have no friends.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by CL/\SH
You have no friends.

ow
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
^Dont listen to Clash, he's just a hockey dick that has to root for the Lightning by default

Only the finest for me: Caviar
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jun 15, 2015,
Quote by Fat Lard
^Dont listen to Clash, he's just a hockey dick that has to root for the Lightning by default

Humans more for sport/wall-mount. Only the finest for me, though: Caviar

What do you know, you're just a fat lard
Quote by ErikLensherr
ow

I'll be your first friend
I'd sooner be friends with the blode.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Everything is falling into place now
Probably won't eat balls, maggot cheese and fetus. The rest sound okay
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I have had sharks fin soup, foie gras, and caviar before.

The only thing I'm grossed out by is casu marzu. I'm down for anything else but I wouldn't eat any part of a tiger because they are beautiful and majestic and endangered and I love them
cat
Solidifying my "no"' for casu marzu

When disturbed, the larvae can launch themselves for distances up to 15 cm (6 in).
cat
If you eat shark fin soup, you deserve to catch AIDS. I don't care if it's your culture. it's ****ed.
RIP Tom Searle.
This all sounds disgusting, but I bet you could put a high price tag on it and advertise it as "classy" and rich people would buy it.
I think sushi is pretty out there and weird. I mean, you are eating raw fish next to vegetables wrapped in sea weed covered in rice... thats the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, I dont understand how anyonethinks it tastes good. Maybe some cooked fish, with some cooked vegetables, in a bowl with some fried rice and nnoodles, but not wrapped in sea weed... it tastes like king triton's flakey ball sack.
Back in mexico they had a thing where they would eat sea turtle in a soup called 'cahuama' and my parents said it was delicious, but they had to stop because sea turtles became endangered.

The recipe was changed to have manta ray meat in place of the turtle and the soup was renamed 'cahuamanta', which I've had and is tasty. I've been told it is not as good though.

I would not eat most of that stuff. Not a picky eater but c'mon
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I think sushi is pretty out there and weird. I mean, you are eating raw fish next to vegetables wrapped in sea weed covered in rice... thats the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, I dont understand how anyonethinks it tastes good. Maybe some cooked fish, with some cooked vegetables, in a bowl with some fried rice and nnoodles, but not wrapped in sea weed... it tastes like king triton's flakey ball sack.

You are daft.
Tiger Penis Soup
Nah. Bit stupid to help make an entire species go extinct just because the human race apparently doesn't have enough dick for you to eat.
Testicles
Not very appealing, but ok.
Kutti Pi
Sure, I'd try it.
Shark Fin Soup
Never had shark fin soup, but I've had shark before. Didn't much care for it, so I probably wouldn't enjoy it. It's also stupid to waste the rest of a shark.
Fugu
Nah. I have this weird habit of not eating anything that might kill me in 2 seconds.
Foie gras
Had it. Really really disappointing. Just give me the liver of a pig or chicken or whatever.
Casu Marzu
I'd try it, but I doubt I'd like it.
Cockscomb
Sure, I'll give it a go. Doesn't sound too bad.
Caviar
Had it. Again, I was disappointed.
Human
Does my lip count? Cause I just ate a big chunk by accident. I taste very bland.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Jun 15, 2015,
Quote by MeTallIcA313
This all sounds disgusting, but I bet you could put a high price tag on it and advertise it as "classy" and rich people would buy it.

which is basically why people eat tiger penis soup and shark fin soup. I had shark fin soup at someone's wedding
cat
^ was it good?

edit: the shark fin soup. For some reason I think that would taste good?
Last edited by CL/\SH at Jun 15, 2015,
I would not eat kutti pi but I'd eat a qt pie LOL

there's one for the homophone thread.

vote for slippy and I'll ban shark fin soup, foie gras, fox hunting, and all that type of shit #slippy2016
Quote by CL/\SH
^ was it good?

yes it was - I had buddha jumps over the wall, not plain shark fin soup which I've heard is very bland
cat
Quote by guitarxo
yes it was - I had buddha jumps over the wall, not plain shark fin soup which I've heard is very bland

I need to have some now
would eat all of them if served, probably.

would not go out of my way to eat them.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Without the fins the experience will be incomplete though
most of these I wouldn't eat because of the ethics behind it compared to common meat eating, rather than being disgusted by it's source.

Tiger Penis Soup - Tigers are endangered and I like them, so no.

Testicles - Only if it's spare parts from a slaughtered cow or sheep or something.

Kutti Pi - okay this one is gross. no thanks.

Shark Fin Soup - I have no problem eating such a straight-forward fish soup in essence but I can't accept the stupid nature of harvesting shark fins.

Fugu - Yes, but I've heard it doesn't taste of anything, so I'd just try it once for the lulz and be done with it.

Foie Gras - I do want to try it even though the process behind making it is shitty.

Casu Marzu - I'd try a bit but it's banned and honesty sounds a bit dumb thing to eat and a waste of good ewe's milk.

Cockscomb - didn't check what this was when doing the poll, but I'd eat it.

Caviar - Had it a few times.

Human - Eating in the carnal sense
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by CL/\SH
Without the fins the experience will be incomplete though

True. The real joy of eating shark fin soup is knowing that somewhere out there in the vastness of the ocean, there's a disabled shark bobbing around, plotting his revenge against the fishermen who took his fins.
Quote by slipknot5678
I would not eat kutti pi but I'd eat a qt pie LOL

What has gotten into you.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
The sociopathic bear understands my dilemma
Sharks are just big, dumb fish.

Its the dolphins you gotta watch out for. One of the few animals that hunts other animals for pleasure, and they can use SONAR to see where your vitals are. Thats why I think eating canned tuna is morally okay
Quote by Fat Lard
Sharks are just big, dumb fish.

Its the dolphins you gotta watch out for. One of the few animals that hunts other animals for pleasure, and they can use SONAR to see where your vitals are. Thats why I think eating canned tuna is morally okay

I think we can assume you never saw the documentary Deep Blue Sea, then.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
What's wrong with fugu? the other options are atrocious, and pretty much they are symptom of what's wrong with mankind, but...
Shark fin soup is morally so wrong, but it is crazy delicious. I was pretty much forced to eat it at several Chinese weddings.
Quote by Cazman
Shark fin soup is morally so wrong, but it is crazy delicious. I was pretty much forced to eat it at several Chinese weddings.

Would it be morally better if more of the shark was eaten?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
None of these except human (assuming ethically harvested) and fugu. Testicles and penis are horrendous to eat and I will never do so again, regardless of species.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Page 1 of 2