Over the past few months, I've experimented with a few pits and methods to try to figure out what would be a good formula for a thread put. I've seen some pits take off, leading to sparking controversy and funnies. But I've also seen some fade away into nothingness.

So here are my conclusions, my go-to formula for making a good thread pit:

1. Don't be a pit
2. Don't fall into the pit if there's no thread in it

discuss
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'll be a pit if I want to be a pit. Don't tell me what to do.
I have nothing important to say
1. quit being a pittard

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Over the past few months, I've experimented with not being a pittard and methods to try to figure out what would be a good formula to not be a pittard. I've seen some pittards go into remission and others relapse, leading to sparking hope and sympathies. But I've also seen some fade away into nothingness.

So here are my conclusions, my go-to formula for not being a pittard:

1. Go to reddit
2. Don't come back

discuss
reddit is kind of shit

On topic:

1. make pit
2. get threads
3. put threads in pit
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
oh is pittard a word now

inb4 it's censored
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬