Quote by GetOverINow
Amazing, man!

Thankyou! I am glad you enjoyed these pants.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by day.break
The licks in this song made me crap my amazing pair of pants.

No refunds.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
No refunds.

Your pants are better though.

EDIT: My original comment was meant to be like a "So good I crapped my pants." kinda thing. Not sure if I was misunderstood.
Last edited by day.break at Jun 18, 2015,
Quote by day.break
Your pants are better though.

EDIT: My original comment was meant to be like a "So good I crapped my pants." kinda thing. Not sure if I was misunderstood.

I know, I was turning it into an in-joke that I found funny.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Kinda sounds like if Obscura were to go into some kind of post-hardcore direction. I love the kinda quiet part around measure 120 or so. I love the harmony and varied chord structure. Anyway, I'm really jealous of your spendiferous pantaloons.
I'm a bit new to this critique thing, so bear with me.

Quite a lot going on in this one I feel. High tempo, reminds me a bit of a darker Protest the Hero for some reason.

I like how it sort of calmed down around bar 59...

...and back to the high tempo lots of things going on! Not bad! And then into a clean part around 120, which is a great break again.

I really like the riff around bar 33 as well. It repeats a few times throughout, but I think you could utilize that even more. It's groovier than the rest, I feel.

All in all very good work, man! I can't find anything where I say "hey, that wasn't good", just a few things I'd like to have heard more of
Not an exact fit, but I have wide hips and thin legs so it's hard to find properly fitting pants

However, I went into the changing room and took a bunch of selfies in them before neatly placing them back on the shelf.

(Really tho, while my interest in metal has severely waned, your songs are always really catchy and I do find them enjoyable. The lush Gorecki-esque chords you started using at bar 95 really tickled my fancy.)
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
I'm playing wit her booty
in the back seat
M A D D E N
Quote by imspazzen
Not an exact fit, but I have wide hips and thin legs so it's hard to find properly fitting pants

However, I went into the changing room and took a bunch of selfies in them before neatly placing them back on the shelf.

(Really tho, while my interest in metal has severely waned, your songs are always really catchy and I do find them enjoyable. The lush Gorecki-esque chords you started using at bar 95 really tickled my fancy.)

Oo, in that case, a new range in our brand has been released:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1680731
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Probably one of my favorite pairs of pants I've had the pleasure of wearing. I look great, brah! (Absolutely fantastic. I love the triplet feel of everything. The modality and chord choice and technicality of it all was great. The drums were very solid and had a nice groove for most of the song. When they started blasting, it was super effective. The riffs were very varied and diverse. I love the dueling nature of the riffs. There was some really cool parts on bass, for sure, but I think a non tremolo picked, possibly groovier bass line in the parts where you tremolo guitar chords would go a long way. But that's only personal preference. Your sense of melody is pretty special, as well.)