Hey guys. I managed to buy a Line 6 Amplifii TT recently. I am using it so I can use headphones and not disturb anyone. However, don't have headphones with a 1/4" jack so I bought a converter. However, I'm playing with my headphones plugged in and I swear the sound is so muffled. I was jamming out on my other amp with my Ibanez and my heart was palpitating because it sounded so good. But now I'm so disappointed with the sound I'm getting through my Amplifii TT. I just played for twenty minutes yesterday and put my guitar down. Do you guys have any advice. Should I drop the converter and go for headphones with a 1/4" jack. Or do you think it could be some other technical issue? Thanks in advance.
Quote by ishbu123
I was jamming out on my other amp with my Ibanez and my heart was palpitating because it sounded so good.
What setup were you using?
What headphones are you using with the amplifi?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
What setup were you using?
What headphones are you using with the amplifi?

It was just an Ibanez S-Series plugged into my Line 6 amp Spider Valve 112/designed by Bogner Amp.

However, the headphones I am using for my Amplifii TT are Skull Candy Hesh headphones plugged into a Livewire Stereo Mini Female-Stereo 1/4" Male Adapter which are then plugged into the Amplifii TT. I have tried switching headphones but the sound is so disappointing no matter what I do.
The converter is nothing. It either passes signal or it doesn't, there's not really anything there to mess with the tone.

Sounds like you just don't like the Amplifi through headphones