That's unfortunate.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I am lollering from my castle made of plebian tears.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Great success.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Meh whatever.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Ok

that's pretty neat actually
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
this is good.

Quote by Godsmack_IV
meanwhile canada does the complete opposite

this is not good though. plus a few points for america, minus a few for canada. minus even more for inventing american cheese. #bantorture2015
Quote by slipknot5678
this is good.

this is not good though. plus a few points for america, minus a few for canada. minus even more for inventing american cheese. #bantorture2015

dont worry nice hair will save us
I don't think the government has any right to tell consenting adults what we can and can't do in our own damn bedrooms/dungeons.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Step in the right direction. Probably more talk than anything though, I imagine. Probably won't amount to much.
Quote by Rossenrot
"You can kill them, but you cant torture them."

- Congress, 2015

that's really not unreasonable. you can put down your dog too, but you can't torture it.
Quote by Rossenrot
"You can kill them, but you cant torture them."

- Congress, 2015

Should also abandon the killing of people without a trial. Then also outlaw killing people who had a trial.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Should also abandon the killing of people without a trial. Then also outlaw killing people who had a trial.

Agreed, and maybe.
In further news, Donald Trump is gonna run for president and is planning to bring back the American dream.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx
In further news, Donald Trump is gonna run for president and is planning to bring back the American dream.

Is the American dream to have a president with a really obvious syrup?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Is the American dream to have a president with a really obvious syrup?

Donald Trump is the American dream. With nuance on dream, cause dreams for the most part don't come true.

Actually it would be funny if Donald is even more narcissistic than we think, and actually would spend his personal fortune to show people how awesome he is, which in a way is not a bad thing.

I'd say vote Donald.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Jun 17, 2015,
Nothing says 'American Dream' and President better than inheriting large amounts of wealth and being able to suffer large, material losses from your terrible business decisions
Quote by Fat Lard
Nothing says 'American Dream' and President better than inheriting large amounts of wealth and being able to suffer large, material losses from your terrible business decisions

I guess it's the following thing after the American dream. Which is "keep the dream alive".

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??