This amp is stupidly good, its insane, I picked this up from a good friend of mine for 700$ and it ripped my face off, its stupid, the amount of versatility this thing has going from AC/DC to Megadeth with half a turn is awesome, Its a one channel 60w amp with different gain modes, crisp, thick, less, more, the amount of different tones especially for a one channel amp is awesome. I a/b'd it with my friends Mesa mkV and a Bogner Ubershall, although the cleans on the mkV and the Ubershall where a bit "cleaner", id say the VHT cut better and had a bit more clarity than both on the high gain side of things. Id highly recommend this to anybody that plays anything from Classic rock all the way to the Brootz, best purchase Ive made in a looong time.
happy new amp day. That's really a great underrated amp. Unbeatable for what they go for used. much much better then a lot of crap that's out there. Definitely one of my favorite amps.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by Ippon
Glad you listened and went for it. Did you manage to go below the 700 asking price? HNAD!

Nah I just gave him 700, he lent me his 5150 for a few months so I figured Id pay him back by just giving him his asking price
awesome! i will have to dig my fryette out now lol. they are definitely some killer amps.

did you get a footswitch too? i am wondering if you did because my sig:x has a footswitchable boost which is quite handy.

HNAD
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
awesome! i will have to dig my fryette out now lol. they are definitely some killer amps.

did you get a footswitch too? i am wondering if you did because my sig:x has a footswitchable boost which is quite handy.

HNAD

Nope, I dont think they made a footswitch for it, but Im not to sure.
Quote by PancakesGO!!!!
Nope, I dont think they made a footswitch for it, but Im not to sure.

hmmm. i will have to look into it, i know you really don't need one badly with a 1ch amp, but mine has a boost and a effects switch (in addition to the three channels), and the boost is hella convenient.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
HNAD

never played one, but have heard good things about them. VHT were never really available in my area to try
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
excellent
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?