Ok me and a friend were sitting around talking shit about games we used to play in middle/high school (the golden years). Stick Arena came up and I had forgotten how many hours I threw away playing that game with friends. So much goddamn fun. I was in 6th grade at the peak of my play time with it. Any of you remember it?

this is basically a nostalgia trip through the years 2005-2009 when all I did was play runescape and shitty flash games

pinga
everyone always wrecked me so I hated it
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I remember Xiao Xiao on newgrounds. He made a popular stick series back in 2002-2003 or something, and it was one of the earliest "viral" things before viral became a thing.

good times.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
yeah i remember that game. i think the peak of flash games for me was my brother and i playing bloons at separate computers yelling what level we'd reached and getting super competitive. now there are like 500 bloons games idk what they are anymore.
i don't know why i feel so dry
slime soccer was where flash games peaked FACT

I never played that specific one but I remember when those stick figure flash animations were popular. I think I just thought it was cool because there was blood and stuff.

Quote by xxdarrenxx
I remember Xiao Xiao on newgrounds. He made a popular stick series back in 2002-2003 or something, and it was one of the earliest "viral" things before viral became a thing.

good times.

oh yeah it was this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdzHpr-QZhw

seems so stupid now
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Jun 17, 2015,
Quote by Ssargentslayer

holy shit i remember wasting my life away in this game completely forgotten
pinga