Killswitch Engage - The Arms of Sorrow (guitar cover + technical specs for the video)

Hey guys!

I've just made a cover of "The Arms of Sorrow" from Killswitch Engage. What do you think?

YouTube link

Some techinical info, if anyone is interested:

Recorded with my Gibson LP Custom in drop C tuning (their native, I believe), recorded into Cubase 5 as a DI via my Line6 UX1. I used Amplitube 3 for amplifier emulation. For guitar strings, I used Ernie Ball "Beefy slinky" 11-54. Drop C is a bitch on a Gibson due to the shorter neck scale, but these strings give me enough tension for the strings not to flap around like crazy, although I had to completely re-do my guitar setup, everything from the truss rod, bridge height and intonation.

For video, I used my Panasonic HDC-SD60, which gave me an interlaced 25 FPS video in .mts format. I uncompressed and de-interlaced the raw video with AviSynth's Yadiff deinterlacer and opened up the framerate to 50 FPS in .avi format. For editing I used Adobe After Effects CS5.5 and exported the file into .mp4 with a h.264 codec for video and ACC at 320 kbps for audio, so I got 50 frames per second for the final render.

I hope you'll like it. Feel free to ask anything and comment!

P.S.: This song kicks major ass!