Hello. I am loooking for a cheap Telecaster copy guitar. suggjest me some for max 250$. It can be used. thanx
Check a used Squier Custom Vibe tele. Might be able to find an Agile tele although it might be a tad out of budget.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Are you in the US? $250 will get you a used mexican fender tele pretty easily.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
no i am not in the us, shipping to europe is 50eur and more. 400 eur Squier Custom Vibe tele is not a cheap copy for me. thats a guitar that can do everithing like a fender.
Wow that Harley Benton TE90 QM looks great for the price. Chambered mahogany body with a quilted maple top on a tele seems really cool to me. The hardware and pickups will be crap but that can be replaced.
Quote by N1ghtmar3C1n3ma
Wow that Harley Benton TE90 QM looks great for the price. Chambered mahogany body with a quilted maple top on a tele seems really cool to me. The hardware and pickups will be crap but that can be replaced.

Usually You get those Wilkinson pickups and the hardware in guitars twice or more the price....
Quote by paruwi
Usually You get those Wilkinson pickups and the hardware in guitars twice or more the price....

Really? Well I'd still rather have a set of Iron Gear Blues Engines in it. Plus if the hardware is what is on 200-300 pound guitars it could still do with an upgrade.

I wonder how they build that thing with those specs so cheap?
Quote by N1ghtmar3C1n3ma
Really? Well I'd still rather have a set of Iron Gear Blues Engines in it. Plus if the hardware is what is on 200-300 pound guitars it could still do with an upgrade.

I wonder how they build that thing with those specs so cheap?

Read, see and hear what an luck owner has to say about this guitar...

Quote by lancpudn;6863262
What can I say but WOW, very nice instrument indeed. Very speedy delivery from Thomann too :thumb:

Harley Benton TE-90QM Trans Red.
As it came out of the packaging (which was very well boxed & packed) I was really pleased, The Trans Red colour is deep & flawless on this guitar, It looks & feels really well made, It's not overly lightweight there's a nice weight to it. the action is great straight out the box, Might just lower it a tad for my preference. the strings had been detuned & once tuned to pitch it played great, No buzzing fretting out or anything nasty.
The rosewood fretboard is beautiful with not a mark on it, the inlays are done really well too.
It's got a nice resonance to it unplugged and sounds crisp. the neck pocket is spot on, the tuners feel really nice with a good action & tune up & hold pitch perfectly.

The Wilkinson P90's are really nice sounding, I've only had a quick run through with a Fender twin reverb amp on Amplitube3 & its just WOW, the neck pickup is creamy & the depth on tone is superb, there's no harshness or noisy scratchy electrics at all, the tone/volume knobs have a nice feel to them as does the 3 way selector switch.
Would I buy another! Oh boy YES, I've already got my next model penned in for next month. I'm really over the moon with this guitar, It's just a very nice instrument.

The Con's. just a couple of very minor faults that I've found, and I mean minor.
There is a tiny bit of paint bleed into the F hole binding, the body binding is perfect.
The neck pickup is slightly askew, nothing a bit of adjustment wont correct.
The frets are Tarnished & need a polish. they're really nicely done, no sharp edges anywhere on the neck. The neck profile feels like a D shape & is very nice indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF2DqXlHs-M
Quote by kitarmen
no i am not in the us, shipping to europe is 50eur and more. 400 eur Squier Custom Vibe tele is not a cheap copy for me. thats a guitar that can do everithing like a fender.

Squier Standard Teles can be found used in the 150 Euro range. Just avoid the Affinity and Bullet series!