my dad
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I was looking for stuff on Randy's baseball fights gag from South Park and I found this:

jesus
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

me, you nerd.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Tom from Tom and Jerry.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by The_Blode
Favourite bully...where do I begin. My boss bullies me...My customers bully me...My brothers hate me...My dad bullies me...some people from the pit bully me...My partner bullies even though I should be able to control that but I'm powerless to stop it. I get bullied by young teens at the bus stop who know not what they do. Music helps a lot...I can stare at the floor and listen to Slipknot to block the bullies out.

oh man, I didn't mean to bring stuff up hope you're ok
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by The_Blode
Favourite bully...where do I begin. My boss bullies me...My customers bully me...My brothers hate me...My dad bullies me...some people from the pit bully me...My partner bullies even though I should be able to control that but I'm powerless to stop it. I get bullied by young teens at the bus stop who know not what they do. Music helps a lot...I can stare at the floor and listen to Slipknot to block the bullies out.

You're a walking ****ing cliche. And a pussy. SWIRLY TIME BICH
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Cardbored
Tom from Tom and Jerry.

Jerry's usually the one starting shit though.
Quote by Carnivean
You're a walking ****ing cliche. And a pussy. SWIRLY TIME BICH

this is rude
Quote by Baby Joel
this is rude

You want one too, geek?!
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Jerry's usually the one starting shit though.

That's mostly Tom being an obnoxious **** in the first place or him bullying someone else. I guess they can both be bullies then.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Jerry's clearly the instigator and the asshole in the relationship.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Carnivean
You want one too, geek?!

i don't have long enough hair