I deleted mine back in high school. Never looked back
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Not much.

I guess i'm either far more tolerant than TS, or he just knows a lot of assholes.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
TS should stop being jealous of other people's lives.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
People who bitch about it instead of just deleting it/not using it.

EDIT: Actually getting loads of invites from shufflers to MASSIVE events at Tiger is pretty annoying.
Last edited by SMH07 at Jun 17, 2015,
People don't show you their real lives. It's all drinks, food, holidays etc. on the outside but people don't publicise their doubts and problems. Of course whiney people with problems on Facebook are even worse.

I've just unfollowed most people and use it mainly for chat and events of the few people I don't dislike.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
nothing really. Maybe just being invited to events that I'm not gonna go to but on the other hand I like being invite events that I will attend

I don't use instagram anymore so facebook is like the only social media thing I have left
cat
Quote by Wormholes
Nothing. I don't have one atm but if I did I wouldn't add dumb people like your friends OP.

You must not have friends.
Quote by superninja69
You must not have friends.

Someone with 69 in their username would say some teenage edgey thing like that.
it exacerbates and promotes narcissism on a painful level
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
deactivated mines a few months ago.

too much attention. just use instagram and twitter.

hated the game requests.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Wormholes
Someone with 69 in their username would say some teenage edgey thing like that.

Relax I was kidding.
Oh yeah I would never deactivate my fb unless I completed all the candy crush levels or something.
cat
When friends who live in completely different cities/countries to me invite me to events and gigs and shit. Like, yeah, sure, just gonna hop on a plane over to Barcelona to see your band play live.
🙈 🙉 🙊
nice youtube add there.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o