New tune I wrote a couple days ago. I need to get this one recorded, the lyrics alone don't do it justice

Too Many Times

Seven days awake, dunno what the Hell to think of this anymore
Another lonely bottle flies across the room and shatters on the floor
The last mistake you made could've cost you everything that you have left
You had to cross that line, you couldn't wait to put me down to rest

And we've seen it all before
We've seen it all before, too many times
Heard it all before
I've heard it all before, too many times

You love the lie you live, it's taken all this time to realize
Cherish every sin, quit hiding behind those bloodshot eyes

Heard it all before

Do you ever feel like drowning in the whiskey seas?
I know the Hell you've been through isn't all it seems
The damage that you've caused has left one nasty scar
Stand up one more time before you fall too far

Heard it all before
Really good stuff man, well done. "Love the lie you live" is just a great line, I wish I had come up with it. The only thing I'd consider tweaking is "Do you ever feel like drowning in the whiskey seas?" I like the idea of it, but I don't like how it's worded. I was thinking something like "Do you ever feel like sinking into a whiskey sea?" Other than that, this is awesome.
Quote by GucciFudge
Really good stuff man, well done. "Love the lie you live" is just a great line, I wish I had come up with it. The only thing I'd consider tweaking is "Do you ever feel like drowning in the whiskey seas?" I like the idea of it, but I don't like how it's worded. I was thinking something like "Do you ever feel like sinking into a whiskey sea?" Other than that, this is awesome.

Thanks! Glad you liked it. I've had mixed emotions about the bridge since I wrote it, but I never seemed to have a problem with that line. The one line I've always found kinda iffy is "The damage that you've caused has left one nasty scar"