Nothing says 'American Dream' and President better than inheriting large amounts of wealth and being able to suffer large, material losses from your terrible business decisions
He's done this already before and it was just an attention grab, why are people acting like it's news again now.

I like that he completely stepped on Bush's announcement tho.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Every republican candidate besides, like, Bush maybe, is just a psuedo-competitive GOP conspiracy plant-job to undermine Rand Paul's inevitable victory
I can see his economic policy now:

1) Slash what little taxes are left on capital gains and dividends

2) Slash corporate taxes

3) More political financing loopholes

4) More tax havens

5) Make it that corporations pay out a mandatory minimum of profits in dividends and stock buyback

Domestic policy:

1) Label Bernie Sanders a terrorist
I remember when he bought WWE cause vince mcmahon like wasn't around or got kidnampped or something

vote 4 trump
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Fat Lard
Every republican candidate besides, like, Bush maybe, is just a psuedo-competitive GOP conspiracy plant-job to undermine Rand Paul's inevitable victory

Basically this.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
trump? mayor of value town?

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Okay, so I am going to try and get a rough idea of what Donald Trump's policies would be based on his announcement speech. Then I am going to load up Democracy 3 and simulate a Trump presidency.

If I can't get through three tries without assassination - very likely since the game is gun happy - I will try it without assassinations turned on.

Come back to this thread for the results.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by ErikLensherr
He's done this already before and it was just an attention grab, why are people acting like it's news again now.

I like that he completely stepped on Bush's announcement tho.

Because it's ****ing beautiful. Both entertaining and it actually hurts the GOP in general.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by ErikLensherr

I'm very likely talking out of my ass because politics are laaaaaameeeee, but I'm pretty sure he sort of just considered the idea and never officially announced that he would be a candidate until now.
Free Ali
Quote by UltimateGuizar
so he can save the American dream?
Didn't you hear him? The American dream is dead. Now he wants to Frankenstein the hell out of it.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
spades are trump everyone, just so you know. aces high
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by necrosis1193
Okay, so I am going to try and get a rough idea of what Donald Trump's policies would be based on his announcement speech. Then I am going to load up Democracy 3 and simulate a Trump presidency.

If I can't get through three tries without assassination - very likely since the game is gun happy - I will try it without assassinations turned on.

Come back to this thread for the results.

Okay, after researching snippets of Trump's speech, here is what I was able to decipher that I can use in Democracy 3:

• “The best social program is a job.” Taking this to standard Trump-level extremes, this means we need to create more incentives for businesses while slashing the budget of virtually any welfare or pension programs. Social Security will die.
  • “I will be the greatest jobs president that god ever created.” Translation: Create jobs. It doesn’t matter how and it doesn’t matter how unpleasant. Creating a more educated, more skilled workforce? Why do that when you can get them shitty minimum wage part-time gigs and call it job creation?
  • “When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let’s say, China in a trade deal? They kill us. I beat China all the time. All the time.” Translation: We are going to fuck China however we can.
  • If there’s one thing The Apprentice has taught me about Donald Trump, it’s that he doesn’t tolerate insubordination. If any of my cabinet members have their loyalty dip too low, bam, they’re fired, no questions asked.
  • Immigration reform. Specifically, making it much much much harder to become an American, or even enter the country.
  • Healthcare. Don’t need it. Don’t want it. We’re getting rid of it.
  • Economic reform. Trump is clearly a believer in big business considering he runs a big business, and therefore we can assume we should use a basic trickle-down style of economic policy, and as hands-off as possible as far as restrictions on anything.
  • Massive import taxation. “Every car and every truck and every part manufactured in this plant that comes across the border, we’re going to charge you a 35% tax…” Basically, buy American or we fuck you over, and by extension, fuck the customer over. Fortunately for his sake, The Donald mentioned a specific percentage, so we’re going to be fair and stay at 35%.
  • Beefed-up military. Trump wants to find the next Patton and take the fight to ISIS. What better way than maxing military spending?

I will attempt to be as true to these as possible. Assassinations will be turned on, though if we fail to reach reelection before being killed three times, I'll turn it off. Time to simulate President Trump.

I'm anti-Trump, but he's kind of got a point on Social Security, at least. Considering now there's no money in it, anymore :/
I can't wait 'till Donald Trump becomes the President and fires all of the libtards, am I RIGHT?!??!!!

You're fired.
Free Ali
Quote by EpiExplorer
trump? mayor of value town?

you're a huge nerd
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by Fat Lard
I'm anti-Trump, but he's kind of got a point on Social Security, at least. Considering now there's no money in it, anymore :/

A broken clock is right twice a day. He's not wrong on everything, just a lot of things, and the ones he has right he has way too extreme a stance on

A broken clock also gets assassinated in about three years apparently according to Democracy 3.

Quote by chrismendiola
I'm very likely talking out of my ass because politics are laaaaaameeeee, but I'm pretty sure he sort of just considered the idea and never officially announced that he would be a candidate until now.

He actually ran in the 2012 primary. What's different is that this time GOP rules were changed so he could actually get on the first national debate and bump a "serious" candidate (but Carson and Fiorina are just as stupid and self-serving as he is so that's a wash).

I don't know how you can say politics are lame when this is so much fun for me.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by necrosis1193
A broken clock is right twice a day. He's not wrong on everything, just a lot of things, and the ones he has right he has way too extreme a stance on

Bad analogy.

A broken clock isn't significantly worse than useless.

Can't find the original article from around 1/1/08-12/31/12 I wanted, so this one will have to do:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/10-stories-about-donald-trump-you-wont-believe-are-true/
Quote by necrosis1193

A broken clock also gets assassinated in about three years apparently according to Democracy 3.

And this is different from any other president (or politician) over the last 50+ years how?

We've had pretty much nothing but career politicians as president since Reagan (and wasn't it Truman that was a hat salesman or something?), and many others before then were career politicians.
How about somebody that hasn't held one office or another since they were like 25 or so?

Clinton Vs Trump?
Those debates might be worth watching.

No matter who gets the job, we are all gonna be just as fvcked as we are now, if not more so.

We need a write in candidate.
Louis CK For President.
How about David Lee Roth for president?
Snoop Dog?
Kerry King?
Steve-O?

ANYBODY but Jeb Bush.
Might as well have that kid Corky" from that show. He was autistic or something.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Jun 18, 2015,
Quote by CodeMonk
And this is different from any other president (or politician) over the last 50+ years how?

We've had pretty much nothing but career politicians as president since Reagan (and wasn't it Truman that was a hat salesman or something?), and many others before then were career politicians.
How about somebody that hasn't held one office or another since they were like 25 or so?

Clinton Vs Trump?
Those debates might be worth watching.

No matter who gets the job, we are all gonna be just as fvcked as we are now, if not more so.

We need a write in candidate.
Louis CK For President.
How about David Lee Roth for president?
Snoop Dog?
Kerry King?
Steve-O?

ANYBODY but Jeb Bush.
Might as well have that kid Corky" from that show. He was autistic or something.
Steve-O for President, with Johnny Knoxville for VP.

"Hi, I'm the President of the United States, and this is Putin My Foot In It"

*Jackass music*
*nukes launch*

I'm on the Anybody but Hillary bandwagon, but you can put Trump in that category as well. The scary thing though is that Hillary is a main candidate, while Trump is a joke. So that makes Hillary infinitely more scary
Quote by CodeMonk

ANYBODY but Jeb Bush.

Why?

I'm not a Jeb Bush fan (I'm not yet an anybody fan) but I'm curious as to your objections.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin

o wait das not tremp
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american