Egnater Tourmaster 4100 (don't buy this amp)

Got it back from the shop a month ago because the fuses kept blowing. It was a quick easy fix. Now there's no sound coming from it. Ive tried a couple different cabs, different guitars and cords and nothings working. My amp guy checked all the tubes, biased, and replaced the bad ones a month ago. I took out the tube used for the driven reverb (reverb doesn't work on amp) and did the old switcharoo which didn't help further my diagnoses.

No idea what could be wrong with it. Cant take it back it for another quick $200 fix. Egnater needs to send me a new amp or something cause this is the 5th thing wrong with it in the last 6 months. Easily put $500 into this amp since I got it.
Godin Passion RG-3
Gibson SG Standard
Egnater Tourmaster 4100
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Marshall JVM215C
JHS Sweet Tea V2
Guyatone WRM5
TC Flashback Delay
I would go to www.rig-talk.com and find the Egnater sponsored forum and post in there. Bruce and his son Ian post in there a lot.

Pro tip: don't come out of the gate swinging and demanding a new amp. Ease into it slowly and build your story up from there and have all of your facts together.

Also - it is possible that there is something else wrong with your amp and it has been misdiagnosed all this time which just causes things to reappear over and over or cause seemingly new things to occur.
okay i did. i noticed my amp is running and seems fine. its seems like in input where i plug my guitar in isn't working. usually you know how if your amp is on and you touch the end of the cable it make noise. I'm getting nothing

also i listened closely to my cab and i hear a very faint hum. AARGH!
Godin Passion RG-3
Gibson SG Standard
Egnater Tourmaster 4100
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Marshall JVM215C
JHS Sweet Tea V2
Guyatone WRM5
TC Flashback Delay