http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/chinas-sick-dog-eating-festival-spreads-rabies-to-humans/story-fnjwkt0b-1227404024878

As a Chinese person, I've never felt more ashamed of my race, yet I'm not surprised. Chinese are well known for their total disregard of human and animal lives.

I own a labrador myself and this seriously makes me want to nuke China.

And please sign this petition to try and stop this disgusting festival.
https://action.hsi.org/ea-action/action?ea.client.id=104&ea.campaign.id=38221&ea.tracking.id=website
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Last edited by macaroni at Jun 18, 2015,
I don't see what's wrong here.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Done. That's disgusting.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Signed because they're doing it on my birthday/stolen pets/save the tiggers/etc.

However, I don't think eating dog meat is inherently bad, nor are Chinese people the only ones well known for their total disregard of human and animal lives...I think that would be pretty much everyone
cat
Speaking as someone who hates dogs, are they even that tasty?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
speaking as someone entirely indifferent towards dogs i cant imagine them tasting good at all tbh

edit: read the article wtf china get it together jeez hey lets put some malnourished and diseased ass dog in a tub of boiling water in the hopes that it turns out slightly more palatable great idea eh

not gonna lie tho i chuckled when i saw the line "celebrities like ricky gervais"

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jun 18, 2015,
People can eat all the dog they want. That said, the stuff that goes on during this festival is disgusting
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
It's more of the 'boiling, burning and skinning while alive' part that really gets me going. If you're going to eat it, at least have the decency to not let it suffer when you kill it.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by macaroni
It's more of the 'boiling, burning and skinning while alive' part that really gets me going. If you're going to eat it, at least have the decency to not let it suffer when you kill it.

yeah seriously. are they actually getting some kind of enjoyment out of this? what is the purpose of making something suffer needlessly?
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
yeah seriously. are they actually getting some kind of enjoyment out of this? what is the purpose of making something suffer needlessly?

Chinese people are very inconsiderate.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
****in' weird little third world shits

however, i wish to emphasize that i strongly support the right to eat dogs
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by macaroni
http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/chinas-sick-dog-eating-festival-spreads-rabies-to-humans/story-fnjwkt0b-1227404024878

As a Chinese person, I've never felt more ashamed of my race, yet I'm not surprised. Chinese are well known for their total disregard of human and animal lives.

I own a labrador myself and this seriously makes me want to nuke China.

And please sign this petition to try and stop this disgusting festival.
https://action.hsi.org/ea-action/action?ea.client.id=104&ea.campaign.id=38221&ea.tracking.id=website

Signed.I share your opinion in nuking them too.
I'd like to taste dog meat. But the dog should be killed properly. And if it isn't then I don't want to see that shit happen because I would probably kill the chef.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
You should attend, and try the meatballs.

I hear they're the dog's bollocks.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Xiaoxi
Chinese people are very inconsiderate.

That's racist, man. Have you ever even met a chinese person? Don't stereotype people you've never met.
Check out my band Disturbed
"Meat's meat"
Hugh Glass - 1823
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Wait, is everyone here against bull fighting as well?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
Wait, is everyone here against bull fighting as well?

I am, buncha savages.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by bdof
"For flavoring" tho

have they never heard of salt & pepper?

How is this any different from when we eat any other domesticated animal? Are we only getting pissed off because dogs are "man's best friend" and we like the companionship they provide as pets?

I understand from an animal rights/vegetarian/vegan point of view but from an omnivore's point of view I don't see what the problem is

EDIT: I didn't read the article. If they're killing the dogs in an inhumane fashion then that's another story entirely