hello, what studio monitors should i buy for home using with guitar rig, amplitube and other pc guitar software. i am not professional so i am looking for something cheap. are Behringer MS40 good enough?
The Behringer are just fancy computer speakers...

What is "good enough"? Budget?

If you are tight on money, either wait for something worth buying, and keep using your computer speakers for the moment, or get a nice pair of headphones. Shure SRH840 or SRH440.

Or get a single nice monitor and mix mono.
Depends on your budget really.

On the cheap I'd get a pair or JBL LSR-305, and on the cheaper a pair or M-audio BX5-d2.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
yeah i have the jbl lsr-305s very nice for the price. actually got mine from sweetwater buy one get one half off. im upgraded from the av40s. not a bad setup paired with the audiobox usb.
Squier Vintage Modified 1970s Stratocaster.
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Last edited by romeozdistress at Jun 18, 2015,
Quote by kitarmen
hello, what studio monitors should i buy for home using with guitar rig, amplitube and other pc guitar software. i am not professional so i am looking for something cheap. are Behringer MS40 good enough?

They're cheap and they'll produce sound. If you keep your expectations reasonable and the room small, you'll be okay.