I really like the song, but I see what you're saying about the drums. While there's nothing really wrong with the drums, I agree they could use some improvement.

1.) In measures 6-13 I think it would be a good idea to have the crash play on the first beat of every measure. It seems far too empty and disjunct without it. It'll also give it a little groove.

2.) Be careful with overuse of the ride bell.

3.) I'd suggest putting the snare and cymbal parts on stronger parts of each beat rather than the upbeat. Let the bass drum accentuate any off-beat rhythms the guitar is doing.

4.) Try to create some variation in the drums where there is repetition in the guitars. If you are repeating a riff throughout the song, give it enough variation and the riff will sound completely fresh, yet nicely familiar.

5.) Try to give the cymbals a more steady rhythm, especially since this is metalcore, where rhythm is front and center. With syncopated djent riffs, guitarists usually rely on the cymbals to keep them on time.

I'm just kind of spitballing here, and keep in mind it's ultimately your call what you should do with the drums. Whatever you feel is best for the music is what is best.

All that being said, I really like what you're going for with the guitar part, and I'm excited to see what else you can do with this song!

Also c4c? This one's a work in progress and the latest version should be near the bottom of the thread: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1673679
I think your best bet is to remove the repeat measures and tab it all out into separate measures. This will give you a chance to add on to the drums.

Another suggestion that I use in my songs: Use only 16th notes and 16th rests for the drums. It will give you a lot more room to be dynamic and use varying fills since rest notes don't choke the drums like they do the guitar notes.

If you want to see what I mean, check out some of my songs (A C4C would be nice as well )
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1678850

Otherwise you have a solid start for a song.