Hi guys! I don’t know if i am at the right place for it so just tell me if I’m not.

Ok I’m doing a study about guitarist and there gears. It would be very appreciate if you would fill my google form. I just start studding in marking and I’m playing guitar (EVH wolfgang special), so I thought it would be interesting to make my study about something I love!!

Thanks a lot!

Click the Link below!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Mb89KSia5wRHX2t6IMv8v6LHw2_s4NIzu39xM-7eZqQ/viewform
Last edited by msrbellerose at Jun 18, 2015,
I'd do it if I had guitar gear cuz that is adorable.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
How DARE you invade my privacy me and my gear is MY business and MINE only!

GO AWAY, NSA, GO AWAY, NSA!
I'll do it if you hook me up wit dem digits.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
It a study to know if the market is saturated in term of paedalboard and stompbox by region. In fact its a stompbox producer who come to see us for a market study... this form is a part of the puzzel!
Quote by msrbellerose
It a study to know if the market is saturated in term of paedalboard and stompbox by region. In fact its a stompbox producer who come to see us for a market study... this form is a part of the puzzel!

tell them i cant afford pedals capitalist pigs

i go through pawn shops only
done, you probably should have made a 'none' option for what pedalboard do you own
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
did it but left the city blank because the nearest major city to me is London but thats over an hour away and shit
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I did it, but I play drums much more than guitar now. I used to buy/trade pedals a lot.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
There ya go man. You might wanna brush up on your English. It was a bit rough in a few spots.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album