It's been along while since I actually pushed myself to mix a song to the max and make it sound well produced(in my image that is). A lot of work was put in. Please share this to your friends, facebook, tumblr and twitter!

https://youtu.be/XNZWN6vUPJk
Great atonal music. Some truly nasty rhythm guitar, really grating, showing all the rich tone of the Les Paul in a most trenchant way. Although atonal, this piece remains accessible due to the clear incisive phrasing and playing. Maybe the distorted chords are mixed a bit too loud, and the lead too soft.
Good use of synth pad to fill out the sound.
Love the mad freak out section at about 2.39 - loads of searing, extreme attitude and tone.
Of course this piece needs a bass guitar to add warmth and blend the parts.
Fantastic development into weird jazzy parts, all goes quiet and intimate and reflective, a radical change but it works somehow. Really outstanding composition.
Further changes all work - you manage to sew the seemingly disparate parts together into a congruous fantasia due to your superior musicianship and craftsmanship.
A wonderfully ambitious, advanced, courageous work.
For a complete change you can C4C here.
Quote by Jathon Delsy
Great atonal music. Some truly nasty rhythm guitar, really grating, showing all the rich tone of the Les Paul in a most trenchant way. Although atonal, this piece remains accessible due to the clear incisive phrasing and playing. Maybe the distorted chords are mixed a bit too loud, and the lead too soft.
Good use of synth pad to fill out the sound.
Love the mad freak out section at about 2.39 - loads of searing, extreme attitude and tone.
Of course this piece needs a bass guitar to add warmth and blend the parts.
Fantastic development into weird jazzy parts, all goes quiet and intimate and reflective, a radical change but it works somehow. Really outstanding composition.
Further changes all work - you manage to sew the seemingly disparate parts together into a congruous fantasia due to your superior musicianship and craftsmanship.
A wonderfully ambitious, advanced, courageous work.
For a complete change you can C4C here.

You are the first person to ever truly identify and appreciate what's going on here. I love your observation. I actually have the bass guitar in the song, maybe I need to fix the sound of it as it has somewhat of a click sound like fieldy from korn, it wasn't my intention to make that sound but I guess I could edit. thank you