Hey, all. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this kinda thing, but I've got a really quick and easy survey -- just yes or no questions -- asking if you like a fairly arbitrary collection of rock bands and their names. I'm just trying to find out how important an artists name is. You'd really be doing me a solid!

https://jamesdoyle.typeform.com/to/Awxrma
I find a bad name hurts more than a good name helps. Its more something that can be a detriment to a band, especially with SEO these days. I've never hated a band name so much that it ruined their music for me. And sometimes the weirder names come to grow on me.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by robertito696
I find a bad name hurts more than a good name helps. Its more something that can be a detriment to a band, especially with SEO these days. I've never hated a band name so much that it ruined their music for me. And sometimes the weirder names come to grow on me.

So, you're saying that my melodic black metal band "Happy Forest Rainbow Unicorn Friends" is doomed?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I filled it out.

Spoilers: no -> don't know, don't care -> no -> don't know/don't care, etc etc etc.
Quote by Eastwinn
a survey about buttrock

This one I first heard in an apartment in Frankfurt, Germany in 1978, I think it was. The stereo system was all Pioneer, and we were burning some tripping green hash. We heated it and flaked it into a meerschaum pipe and toked it up. The song sounds like a short story come alive in audio. There's a drama to it that is almost Shakespearean, what with its stage imagery. We were on the traveling stage of our own lives, and the wail of the saxophone sounded like homesickness. Some men are foreigners wherever they go.

Quote by institutions
I filled it out.

Spoilers: Joshua Garcia -> Joshua Garcias -> The Joshua Garcia -> JG and the Funky Three, etc etc etc.

Fixed
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst