Page 1 of 2
example: getting the biscuit off an oreo, leaving the frosting intact, and two biscuit bits.
another: eating baby carrots by chewing only the outside cause the middle part is prickly and kind of thing

yours?
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Baby Joel
things that you do inefficiently just because you want to

Gaining superior knowledge and flawless efficiency, since I aint no fkn robot
Leaving the water running while I brush my teeth because the sound is soothing.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
oreo is definitely a biscuit.

actual cookies are totally different in texture.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
life
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
biscuits are sold at KFC and eaten with gravy
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
also washing my hands 3 times, using soap twice.

once because to start cleaning hands, the second time because the soap had the last person's 'essence' on it and it's on my hands and so needs to be cleaned. if it's a pump soap, the second time is because the first time I dripped a bit of soapy water on the dispenser to "clean" it and now need to properly clean my hands now.

plus when I use a bathroom with paper towels, I throw out the first paper towel in the dispenser before I start washing my hands because the previous person might have touched it. a few seconds later though I touch the door handle to leave, get disgusted, get over it and get on with the rest of the day.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by ErikLensherr
biscuits are sold at KFC and eaten with gravy

those are scones.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
going through too many shower towels because I can never be too sure I might accidentally wipe my face with the butt side. I need to start buying those 'head/butt' towels so I can tell
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jun 19, 2015,
Quote by Fat Lard
going through too many shower towels because I can never be too sure I might accidentally wipe my face with the butt side. I need to start buying those 'head/butt' towels so I can tell

If you wash your butt good it won't matter cause it'll be just as clean.

For me it's using too many napkins and toilet paper. Paper I can't use less but I definitely use way more napkins than I need to.
Quote by K'Nuckles
inb4 another uk vs us debate war about what things are

inb4 that really strange british elitism
inb4 americans
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Fat Lard

yeah I have a "face/head" towel (Even though hair is dirtier than anything on most people so I know it's dumb combining the two)

a "body" towel (not for butt and balls and between toes)

and a "dirty" towel (for butt, balls and between toes).
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
those are scones.

this sounds like something that grows in yr lungs when u r old and kills you lol

@Wormholes: yeah but its still gross seeming.

ofc I give that guy a little squirt, along with that Dr. Woods Soap (with lavender <3), after soaping everything else starting with the face, and then rewashing my hands again with a new squirt of soap, but the thought of putting my head near the essence of my ass scares me. I am too smart to do such an unintellectual thing.

@theguitarist: hell yeah good info *makes a note on a piece of paper, instead of using my Evernote phone app*
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jun 19, 2015,
Quote by Eastwinn
inb4 that really strange british elitism
inb4 americans

I'm just saying, you buy a biscuit it crumbles like and chews like a biscuit.

you buy a cookie, it crumbles and chews different.

oreos are a bit middle ground in texture, I'll conceed that, but they lean more to the "biscuit" side.

now, obviously I'm referring to the british concept of a biscuit because I don't know what the american version of it is. IT would be strange to call a digestive or rich tea a "cookie". might as well call it a damn cracker like a weirdo.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Shitting into my cupped hands and then placing it manually into the toilet bowl. It helps me think.
🙈 🙉 🙊
interestingly the difference between a cake and a biscuit is a cake starts out moist and becomes dry over time whereas a biscuit starts out dry and takes on moisture so i suppose a cookie could be classed as a biscuit depending on how long it had been baked for
Quote by So-Cal
interestingly the difference between a cake and a biscuit is a cake starts out moist and becomes dry over time whereas a biscuit starts out dry and takes on moisture so i suppose a cookie could be classed as a biscuit depending on how long it had been baked for

our ideas of "interesting" are very, very different
Tying my shoelaces
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
When I used to race I liked to use too much throttle and get the rear end loose in the corners because although it wasn't the most efficient way around the track it was the most fun!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
When I used to race I liked to use too much throttle and get the rear end loose in the corners because although it wasn't the most efficient way around the track it was the most fun!

What/where'd you race?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
What/where'd you race?

I raced quarter mile, a few SCCA road circuits and some circle track (dirt), all as an amateur.

One you can probably find on youtube is the Black Otter Hill Climb in Billings, Mt.

I think you would love that one BTW!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSoJCpESlYw

At about 48 seconds in you'll see a rally truck. A friend of mine won it in that (in his class) and that's what got me started...
Charles Darwin
Quote by JamSessionFreak
yeah, its gonna be great

hey do me a solid & save a spot for me to squat alright ill brb

Quote by MinterMan22
hey do me a solid & save a spot for me to squat alright ill brb

dont forget your cigs and trackpants
People that dont pronounce 'Aluminum' like <------ that (as the inventor pronounced it) are dumasses

I have also been known to inefficiently interrupt efficient processes. Usually to make doubly-quadrupely sure, like calculator entries multiple times (and a quick 2+2 check turning it on before exams, ofc). You can never be too sure >_>

(found a sweet calculator app that retains all the entries and history, though. Great for compiling financial stmts But not-great until we can start using our phones in class )
Quote by Fat Lard
People that dont pronounce 'Aluminum' like <------ that (as the inventor pronounced it) are dumasses

People that think that Aluminum was invented are worse.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Fat Lard
Bro, are you trying to tell me cans are NATURAL and from the Earth?? Lol ok

Not gonna bite there trollboy,because you're not as stupid as you look. (since that's a frank impossibility...)

Charles Darwin
Quote by Fat Lard
Bro, are you trying to tell me cans are NATURAL and from the Earth?? Lol ok

I'll tell for certain, this girl I saw yesterday had cans that were out of this world.

Another restraining order and I'll probably have to move to Madagascar.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'll tell for certain, this girl I saw yesterday had cans that were out of this world.

Another restraining order and I'll probably have to move to Madagascar.

First, thank you for going there so I didn't have to.

Second, but were they NATURAL?
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
First, thank you for going there so I didn't have to.

Second, but were they NATURAL?

If I could tell you that, I probably couldn't tell you that, since I think I'd still be in the clink.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I the girl I've known with big natural tits(like bigger than dd) that wasn't ever a fatty turned lesbian. Go figure.
Quote by Wormholes
I the girl I've known with big natural tits(like bigger than dd) that wasn't ever a fatty turned lesbian. Go figure.

Was there a coherent thought hiding in there somewhere?
Charles Darwin
Quote by Wormholes

I'm trying, but your words... did thinking of the tits scramble your brain?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Page 1 of 2