Hello

I have noticed, that the tone had changed after playing some 30 minutes, when I switch off the standby button, and switch on after couple seconds, then the tone is like it should be. Whoever, the power tubes colour are blue instead of orange, I read somewhere, that its no problem, but also had read that its should be replaced.
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/150619/DSC_0041_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
Why would you replace it if its not causing problems anyways? And tubes will change with playing time regardless anyways. Their tubes.
You're worrying about nothing as regards the color. The tone change may be an indicator of problems down the road but you've got spares ready to go, right?

Right?

Good, I thought so...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
But the tone get worse, it will be less warm...similiar to when set the high knob to max, and the low at 0, but as I said, when I turn off and turn on the standby button, the tone is again good.
Quote by venndi88
But the tone get worse, it will be less warm...similiar to when set the high knob to max, and the low at 0, but as I said, when I turn off and turn on the standby button, the tone is again good.

Well, if it bothers you it's time to retube.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
But why is the tone again normal after switching the standby? I mean the tubes won't chill out a few seconds...therefore I think it's maybe something other, not the tubes.
uhhhh, I had clean the jack nuts (FX loop, speaker outputs, every jack nuts ), with jack plug and contact cleaner, insert and withdraw repeatedly, some 20 times. I had read that cleaning the FX loop can help for this kind of problem, but I had all cleaned.
The problem is, that now is no sound. I had wait a couple of hour after cleaning, to dry out the CC, and now is no sound, I had try both speaker output.
What is now the problem?
Vendi88, when you initially start playing do you have a good tone and then goes bad after around 30 minutes or is bad from the start?

Does the sound fix itself after switching to standby and back on and stay stable or it goes through the same process after another period of time (30 minutes maybe more or less)

What is the amp?
When I play from the start, the tone is good, then after 30 -50 minutes change to bad tone, but drastically, and in 1 second. After switch off and switch on the standby button, the tone is like it should be.
Well its hard to say...I think first when this happend I played more then 2 hours, then trying the set knobs etc, and then I turned off and on the stanby, and was good again. After that I think the time was less and less, when the tone was gone. Actually I never waited the second tone breaking, I played some 20-30 minutes after the first tone breaking, and during this time was okay, but maybe after 5-10 min also would be gone the tone.

But as I said in my previous posts, now is absolutly no sound, something is gone, maybe the speaker output socket. I bought the amp used, a month ago.

The amp is peavey 6505.

Firstly when I bring home the amp, then was also this situation, then I put the speaker cable into the other speaker output, and then had worked, maybe speaker output sockets are bad. But tomorrow or on monday I'll take to the expert.
I've heard people complain of the rectifier diodes on these amps.

As a matter of fact, there was a tread similar to this just last week.

Try searching here and then Google on that topic and see what pops up.

You need a new matched quad of power tubes anyway (so you'll have spares) so you can get the ball rolling with that and '6505 rectifier problem'.