So right now on the low E string if i pluck a note on the 3rd fret i get a bad buzzing noise, wasnt there until i changed the strings, the only other time ive heard it is around the 5th fret on the g string, but again this is post string change, need to know what i should do or if someone would know the cause of this, thanks!

Washburn WD10SCE
Have you stretched the string yet? Sometimes new strings come up to pitch with less tension than one that's been on for awhile. Less tension means more excursion, more excursion means less distance, string to fret.

If the problem persists we may have to adjust the truss rod a bit. Some necks have minor seasonal changes in "relief", which may be causing this.

Did you change the gauge or the string alloy, or replace your strings with exactly what you had on before?
Last edited by Captaincranky at Jun 19, 2015,
I went from a light to a medium light, only because the strings i was referred to were only available in medium and medium light
Quote by Dino21
I went from a light to a medium light, only because the strings i was referred to were only available in medium and medium light
OK, first stretch the strings. "Medium", or, "medium light" classification, are sort of arbitrary, with actual string diameters, (in some cases tension), varying between manufacturers

Go here to learn about acoustic setup. I think "relief"is discussed on page 5 or 6.
http://thbecker.net/guitar_playing/guitars_and_setup/setup_page_01.html

Then get back to us with more info.